RAFFLE UPDATE!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Close to 500 sold tickets already! Get your orders in quick as you wouldn't want to miss this ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!!

This car is truly a ONE OF A KIND collectible!

RT/10 ACR!!! Built at the factory!!!

Betcha they'll be alot of confused TEAM VIPER assembly guys!

Just click the button blinking above to get a copy of the raffle form or click below for a jpg file
www.thedatabaseinc.com//~vca/raffle01.jpg

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if enough tickets are not sold? Will the raffle be canceled? Is there a minimum number that needed to be sold? I have mine
embarass.gif

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
State Law requires a specific drawing date be assigned BEFORE the raffle even starts!

September 15, 2001 will be the day that one VERY LUCKY WINNER will be getting THIS VERY UNIQUE RT/10! Whether 1 ticket or 1500 tickets are sold!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Joe says, no minimum number of tickets to be sold! Of course, it is hoped that all will be bought as it is a VCA fund raiser. It is also a benefit of VCA membership to be able to participate in the raffle, and have a chance at winning a one of a kind Viper. Think about it, this will be the only RT/10 ACR made. One of One.

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mailed mine in about a week ago!
smile.gif
Will we receive any sort of confirmation back in the mail? Im assuming so, but im not functioning on all 10 cyl today;)

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yes, you will be receiving a confirmation as JR Thompson will actually be sending you your tickets with your lucky (hopefully) numbers!

Good Luck!