Raptor Shiftlite ??

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, works great. A little small, but unobtrusive. I had some questions before I bought mine. Joseph Dell (screen name) set me straight. Maybe shoot him a PM; he's certainly more qualified than me! :p

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one on both of my snakes and it was easy to install and set up and works great. Took 30 minutes to install.

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys that have them installed notice you have to set it a few rpms above what the actual rpm your motor is reving? i noticed mine was off about 400rpms.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So to what wires/locations was it connected for a Gen III?

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hooked it up to activate off of one of the ignition coil drivers on my '04 white mamba. Really easy access for wiring, each of the five coil driver wires is routed in the wire loom that runs in front of the drivers side valve cover between the front of the valve cover and the back of the thermostat housing. Just cut some of the electrical tape back and open up the split tubing. There are a bunch of wires in there, the Red/Yellow wire provides signal to the No. 3 ignition coil driver (per the 2004 service manual) although you could use any one of the 5 wires which connect to the coil drivers. Splice the Green wire from the Raptor to this wire. For power to the light, since I installed a Paxton I hooked the red wire from the Raptor to the switched/fused 12V source which powers the intercooler water pump, so you may have to find another power source. Find a good ground inside the engine comparment, ground the black wire from the Raptor and its ready to go. Can't miss it when it goes off, I mounted the light right on top of the steering column cover. I know everyone wants pics, I'll try to post some later.

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't work on an '03, not sure about the autometer light, maybe the autometer will only work off a tach signal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960