Rare 1:12 1991 Indy Pace Car - Red RT/10

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my rare large 1:12 scale 1991 Indy Pace Car. Red RT/10. In the box. Make an offer by emailing me at [email protected].
Images are of the actual model.

About me:
Bought my first Viper back in 1996. Some of you old-timers may remember me from the VA/MD Club - green RT/10 "ASP MAN"). I had a skiing accident and have been out of commission for a while, but I'm coming back and am looking forward to my next Viper. Great to see some familiar folks and looking forward to getting to know the next generation crowd.

For bigger pictures, Click here!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Tiger. I don't have a clue. Can't find any available on the net or eBay. I know there's another thread here where they talk about the 1:12 scales. I also have a black and green one, but I'm keeping those. They usually go for around $150 shipped, but this is the "rare" one of the lot. If I can get a number I will post it.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a blue and white, green, yellow and a black 1:12 scale for sale 100 dollars shipped each or 190 for two. PM You you want any or all of them.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with them. I loved my Pacecar but I sold it a while back when the model car business was GREAT and people did not watch their spending on "collectibles". Darn I hate the economy now!! :curse:

I might be interested in it but not sure where the heck I am going to put it. LOL!

OP
OP
V

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, all. Sold it this morning along with some other Viper goodies. Still keeping the the 1:12 green one for grins.
Too many good memories! :cool:

OP
OP
V

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up selling it as a bundle with a few other items. Two other 1:18 Viper models, a 1992 RT/10 service manual, 1992 RT/10 dealer brochure, and a couple of Viper accessories. Got fair market value for the bundle. Its anyone's guess what the pace car is worth by itself. Just trying to make some room myself. I'm sure I will miss it someday!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960