RB-1 Group Buy, 1 Spot available

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please note, this is just a message to clear this one spot, if interested, please E-Mail me, PM me, or post in the main RB-1 Group Buy thread.

I have had one person drop out of purchasing an RB-1 in thr group buy, after it already closed. If you are interested, here is the relevant information:

Over 10 Units spoken for, 95.00 discount per unit... on my already very discounted normal price.

-Price for each unit is 1320.00 plus shipping.
-Shipping cost is 15.00 flat rate for USA-48. Please contact me if you are an Alaska/Hawaii resident, or international for a shipping price.

Available options to accompany RB-1;

-6 CD Changer: 325.00
-6 CD Changer Hardware Kit: 35.00
-10 CD Changer: 375.00
-10 CD Changer Hardware Kit: 35.00
-Sirius Satellite Radio setups: 285.00 (also requires monthly Sirius subscription)

There is a SLIGHT chance 10-disc changers wont come with the correct mounting brackets, as Mopar made changes to them since summer when I ordered the last ones. If that happens, I will swap them out with 6 disc setups and refund the difference if you happen to order one. I will know ahead of time and ship them as such.

Currently, there are no 10 disc orders however, all 6's.

(I supply all Sirius kits with Multiplexers, so a Changer and Sirius can be connected at the SAME time and toggled on the AUX menu)

When you figure out your total with options, Please send a check ASAP to:

Viper Specialty Performance
402 Willow Green Dr.
Amherst, NY 14228
(716) 912-5336

Just a reminder, Please remember to include which items the payment is for, your E-Mail address or Viperclub.org username, and the address you would like the items shipped to when you send payment.

Second reminder, Just a note if you missed it on the board, the price was dropped from 1335.00 to 1320.00 since the first batch of e-mails were sent out last week.

I will post a message on the board that lists who is pending, and who is paid, to keep everyone updated.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas