RB1 with iPod2Car, anybody tried it yet?

Viperdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the iPod2Car application guide the unit wants an 8 pin DIN plug for 2002-2004 DC applications. The changer socket on the back of the RB1 is square and has 10 pins. I'm wondering if the more car audio savvy members on this board have figured a work around. This unit is just too ideal to not adapt to our cars.

OP
OP
V

Viperdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. But the application chart describes the PXHCH3 as a DIN 8 pin, hence the confusion. I installed my RB1 yesterday and noticed the RBQ has the same 10 pin connector as the RB1. Does anyone know the it does on the RBQ?

Jim Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. But the application chart describes the PXHCH3 as a DIN 8 pin, hence the confusion.

well, I'd guess that's an error. safest thing would be to call/e-mail them to find out for sure.

I installed my RB1 yesterday and noticed the RBQ has the same 10 pin connector as the RB1. Does anyone know the it does on the RBQ?

The 22+10-pin connector block is standard across all Chrysler 02-05 radios (with the exception of CAN-Bus radios.) It's used to connect to the CD changer, DVD changer, Sirius tuner, and U-connect module.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang