RC Comp Coupe

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been planning on posting this for a long time. Here's an RC car I made for Steve:

attachment.php

Attachments

• VOI-11 292.jpg
    VOI-11 292.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
W

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Electric.

I couldn't bear to cut a hole in the top of the body, so I went with an electric base.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures don't do his work justice. The model is absolutely fabulous. When I bring it out people just go crazy. The attention to detail is great. The funny part is he made the model for himself. Well I saw it at VOI 11 and I was not going to go home without that car in my trailer. Actually right now I am having the guy that did the airbrush work on the hood do the same thing on the model.

GREAT JOB,

THANKS,
Steve Loudin
USGTC #007

OP
OP
W

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! I really enjoyed the process. Now I have to make myself another one..

Actually right now I am having the guy that did the airbrush work on the hood do the same thing on the model.

Awesome, post some pictures when he's finished.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures don't do his work justice. The model is absolutely fabulous. When I bring it out people just go crazy. The attention to detail is great. The funny part is he made the model for himself. Well I saw it at VOI 11 and I was not going to go home without that car in my trailer. Actually right now I am having the guy that did the airbrush work on the hood do the same thing on the model.

GREAT JOB,

THANKS,
Steve Loudin
USGTC #007

Can you make one of my car..rims and all? I'd buy one :smirk: