Rdustman's New Carbon Fiber Dash (pics)

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rdustman\'s New Carbon Fiber Dash (pics)

280Carbon_fiber_dash_-_rdustman_of_VCA_1_w1000.jpg

280Carbon_fiber_dash_-_rdustman_of_VCA_3_w1000.jpg

280Carbon_fiber_dash_-_rdustman_of_VCA_2_w1000.jpg

You must be registered for see images

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Rdustman\'s New Carbon Fiber Dash (pics)

Rich, it looks great. Now how much quicker did it make you in the 1/4. lol

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JS; technically a half second, i blind the other driver at the lights with the reflection so as to get a jump for my novice asss, LOL where sunglasses next time we bang heads bro, LOL. oh, and im gonna inspect that trunk first too

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The dash look cool :cool: Is it too shinny? Is it reflect on your windshield if you drive under the sunny day? :usa:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That looks AWESOME Rich! Where did you get it done and how long did it take?

Austin

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

all credit (and hairloss, LOL) goes to Scott via Elite Motorsports. him and I had a helluva time getting these pieces (trying since March) due to the incompetence of exotic wood dash. scott did a great job, gave a great price and has earned my trust and business herein. he's the type of guy the viper community needs for aftermarket products

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rich, did Exotic Wood Dash not want to do it or something? Whats the story with that? I thought they good ties with the Viper community?

Austin

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did no one notice the steering wheel...I want one! I see Momo so I know the brand, but who did you get it through? I assume you just gave up the airbag? Not sure of your year or whether it came with airbag/s.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rich, did Exotic Wood Dash not want to do it or something? Whats the story with that? I thought they good ties with the Viper community?

Austin

I have spent over $20,000 with them over the past four months on all viper pieces.And i am not one to slander anyone without proper cause.But you know the saying "you are only as strong as your weakest link" well they have many and they seem to run all aspects of the buisiness,They seem to do mostly retail.And after spending hours on the phone with the owner(mostly on hold)explaining to him that the Viper community would love a product like this.they promised to treat all of my pieces and buisiness with kid gloves.There were times i was double charged for the same shipment(we are talking thousands)And when i questioned there responce was the salesman that did it wont be back for a couple of days.I was notified twice of credit card inconsistancys by them from my credit card fraud department...It most likely was a mistake but it happened twice and when i was over charged for a product that they said measured over 2,000 square inches that actually measured 600 .I was told "if i didnt like it i wasnt getting my F.......g Viper parts back".Then to find out that everything i shipped to them was subed out to a Co. in N.Y and that it wasnt even there product.I will admit that things happen and mistakes are made.but customer service should not be sacrificed in the process.I gave this company many chances only to be treated the same each time.On a scale of 1-10 i rate the product a 10.....customer service....well lets just say they didnt even earn a 1.As i said i will not slander without justification and giving someone the benefit of the doubt.But remember this is what this board is for...

OP
OP
D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No matter the business, bad customer service brings them all crashing down.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the explanation Scott. Sorry to hear that they treated you like $hit.

Austin

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JS; technically a half second, i blind the other driver at the lights with the reflection so as to get a jump for my novice asss, LOL where sunglasses next time we bang heads bro, LOL. oh, and im gonna inspect that trunk first too

Maybe I need to look into a dash before I start cluttering up my trunk. lol. Great looking car. Pics don't do it justice.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I love that dash!! And steering wheel!! Where do I get one of those dashes and how much for it????? PLeeeaasse!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

install is simple. as for who to contact to order, call Scott at Elite Motorsports.

Lee; yes my stock steering wheel was with airbag, removed it, MOMO wheel better looking and a six point harness made airbag not nec

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is the dash a cover and stick on like all of exotics products or is that an actual carbon fiber dash? Hard to tell...

nice though.. me likes

Gerald

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its a spray on product. They take your parts and paint it so it looks like CF without the look of having something glued on top of your existing dash. Great idea! Too bad you can't get any kind of service. I've been trying for years for these people to get back with me. I just havn't been as persistant as Vipermed and fort never got to a point where I sent them parts.

Hey Viperned... there's no way to contact the real company in NY that does this process and bypass Exotic Wood is there?

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its a spray on product. They take your parts and paint it so it looks like CF without the look of having something glued on top of your existing dash. Great idea! Too bad you can't get any kind of service. I've been trying for years for these people to get back with me. I just havn't been as persistant as Vipermed and fort never got to a point where I sent them parts.

Hey Viperned... there's no way to contact the real company in NY that does this process and bypass Exotic Wood is there?
Conflict of interest contract.I now have a local co. doing some pieces for me ,they did a sample piece and it looked great.Actually how it is done is a thin layer of carbon fiber is layed on the piece,formed then muliple layers of clear.We are finding mutiple H.p gains and better interior flow for better down force :D

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Exotic Wood is doing a dash for me as we speak. (for a customer) How much did the Viper dash end up costing?

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pics seriously don't do it justice. The interior is awesome!!! Thanks again for the ride! :cool:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pics seriously don't do it justice. The interior is awesome!!! Thanks again for the ride! :cool:

Saw it today in person as well. Rich learn how to take a pic. lol. This dash looks incredible in person.

Dude, how did the rest of the day go? Good seeing you again.

Birvini, any tickets on the way home. :D

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, i guess i should take some photography courses, waaaay too many people are sayin i can take a pic, LOL

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will have to agree that it looks aswesome! Saw it in person also and it's just something you gotta see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang