Really sad day

TampaViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, next Saturday I have to make a large sacrifice and sell my 1994 Viper. Too many new bills and too many small children to have enough fun anyway. Got a fairly decent price for her (about 1k less than what I paid almost 2 years ago.) Strange thing is that this is going to Estonia.
I can already hear you saying "that must be a scam". That's what I thought. It is purchased via a brick and mortar car company I have checked out in my state with a Wachovia Bank cashier's check that we are going to verify and deposit at Wachovia as we finalize the transfer.
She runs great, but I can't wait until someday when he/she starts to look for parts.
Anyway, I am planning on this being a short term void and plan to get another Viper when a couple years have gone by. I appreciate the people on this forum and will keep browsing so I can daydream and perhaps spot a potential deal in the future.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain brotha! I just sold my 94 as well. I am going to miss the hell out of mine but I am getting a 00 GTS so my pain will not be as long as yours. Hopefully you will get another someday soon.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry too much, you'll have another one, and it'll better than the one you are selling now! :2tu: