Rear stone chip guards

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of you have asked how the rear stone chip guards from Parts Rack look...here are some shots of the fronts and rears...in all very high quality parts and the fit is perfect....I took a shot of the front ones also; from the front they look transparent....

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look pretty good. Oh and one more thing....that car is pretty bad a@@ looking. Really killer in every picture i've seen. One of the best raffle cars IMO. :)

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thks,01sapphirebob, here is a full rear shot....

You must be registered for see images attach

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
JonB, do you have any more sets of the rear guards left ?? Spring IS coming (after some more snow here tomorrow!!!) :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JonB, do you have any more sets of the rear guards left ?? Spring IS coming (after some more snow here tomorrow!!!) :)

PERFECT TIMING..... the Roadster and Coupe REARS came in yesterday PM, and the fronts are in stock. So we can fit all SRT10 Models, and have the parts in stock.

We will begin shipping the back-orders TODAY, and should have a few sets left over for new orders.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, JonB...THANKS for another set of the fantastic front and rear stone guards !!

62° here today, snow and ice melting...maybe we can drive some of these Asps soon !!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I must say, JonB, your carbon fiber stone guards look FANTASTIC on you-know-who's red/black driver's stripe ACR Vert with it's red ACR wheels and custom interior!!! His car was a real hit at our meeting yesterday !!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I must say, JonB, your carbon fiber stone guards look FANTASTIC on you-know-who's red/black driver's stripe ACR Vert with it's red ACR wheels and custom interior!!! His car was a real hit at our meeting yesterday !!!

ACR VERT ?!?
CUSTOM INTERIOR?

Now, RED wheels?

That car should be on the MEMBER ID BADGES !!!