Rear Wing For A Blue/Silver 06 Coupe

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After owning a 01 GTS and buying an 06 Coupe it seems like there is something missing from the looks of the 06. Does any one know what a rear wing would look like on an 06 blue/silver coupe? Where do you buy one and what kind would look good? There is just something missing about the 06. I have done a search and have not come up with any thing.
Thanks Jerry

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think its a wing that its missing. Just lower it and you'll see it doesnt need no stinkin' wing. ;)

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here you go from Prefix
prefix_032.jpg
prefix_016.jpg
prefix_015.jpg

OP
OP
V

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one nice looking car. I tried to find one at a good price but didn't have any luck
Jer

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics

I like the splitter but it would be a difficult decision for me to put a wing on the Viper. The wing sets a little to high for me in above pics. If I went with a wing I would probably go with a little lower profile like the ones from Parts Rack or JH.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing was developed by Prefix and DCX and is actually had some testing done on it, so it is functional. Thanks for the compliment on the pics, Hiss.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After owning a 01 GTS and buying an 06 Coupe it seems like there is something missing from the looks of the 06. Does any one know what a rear wing would look like on an 06 blue/silver coupe? Where do you buy one and what kind would look good? There is just something missing about the 06. I have done a search and have not come up with any thing.Thanks Jerry

JERRY:

PartsRack has developed an SRT-C wing that is 'similar' to the GTS-R / GT-2.
It is on sale NOW from under $1600 in primer. Photos on SUPPLIER SPECIALS forum, and Ill ask CHAD to post some here. The airfoil is VERY nice.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any good wings out there for a vert? Not trunk lids real wings guys.
vd..

I sent you some pix of the "Park Bench" stle SRT10 wing with adjustable airfoil.
CHAD may post em here soon

OP
OP
V

viperjer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Very Much
I ordered the one from John at PartsRack. I had him send right to Eddie to put on for me. I got the Mats too. Blue/Black

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never understood the fascination of putting wings on a road car. Not only are they serving no real purpose when being used on the street, but they look awful! I guess thats when you have to just throw out the ole "to each their own" saying.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you spend a lot of time on the track at speeds over 140mph+ a wing and splitter are a good idea. I dont know that anyone has done any real testing of wings on a SRT-vert (top up and/or down). There was one on the One Lap of America car several years ago and JonB has CF one on his website

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper