Recommended service in/near Flemington, New Jersey?

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are there any dealers or independent shops that can be recommended for general Viper service in/near Flemington? My Viper has just been delivered from storage in Kansas and it is in need of of full fluid swaps/general checkup before the weather gets nice here.

Looking forward to any recommendations.

Thanks,

Josh

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh,call Nick at Modern Performance (732)222-3679 - around 45 minutes from you in W Long Branch.Over the years he has done(sericed,built ect ) tons of Vipers from stock to wild in all generations.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any dealers or independent shops that can be recommended for general Viper service in/near Flemington? My Viper has just been delivered from storage in Kansas and it is in need of of full fluid swaps/general checkup before the weather gets nice here.

Looking forward to any recommendations.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, you in Flemington now?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome,

The car is living in Flemington and I am in Brooklyn. I commute out to Raritan each day. Until I get a house bought a buddy of mine is letting me use his 3rd garage bay. :drive:

Josh

Pm coming you way

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it to Tator in South Salem NY. It's worth the trip. I'm 3 hours from there (manalapan nj) but it is WELL worth the trip. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

-nick

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is also Scott Cerantino (spelling?) at Warnock Dodge in East Hanover if you don't want to take the long trip to Tator's. Scott it the head Viper Tech there and works on a lot of NJ VCA member's cars.

I live in Warren Co and it only takes about 45 minutes to get to Warnock Dodge. Anytime I visited the shop there are between 5-10 Vipers being worked on in the shop at a time.

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Flemington Dodge is awful!

Go with Tator's Dodge, he is excellent to work with!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warnock in East Hanover is the closest and Scotty is a great Tech! He works on my car and most of the NJ officers cars.

You won't be disappointed!

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's Dodge,,, Chuck Tator,, 20 Spring St South ,, South Salem NY 10590 ,, # 914-763-3136 ,, RoseAnn usually answers the phone,,,,, the BEST Viper shop in the world,, any thing else is a mistake!!! ,, and you will meet alot of nice customers,,,and ice cream truck shows up at 3 :smirk:

Last edited:

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tator's Dodge,,, Chuck Tator,, 20 Spring St South ,, South Salem NY 10590 ,, # 914-763-3136 ,, RoseAnn usually answers the phone,,,,, the BEST Viper shop in the world,, any thing else is a mistake!!! ,, and you will meet alot of nice customers,,,and ice cream truck shows up at 3 :smirk:

Well said.

I'll never go anywhere else!