Record Keeper.. We asked for it. We got it.. Let's use it!

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Record Keeper.. We asked for it. We got it.. Let\'s use it!

I was taking a look at the Record Keeper section added under the "Viper Registry" section an I have a few suggestions. It's a little hard to find BUT I think this could be a very interesting section of the site.. (If we can get people to utilize it) I always wonder how many 9,10 and 11 second vipers are out there when we show up to a race with only stock cars.

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing some comparisons of cars and performance levels that can be achieved for a given amount of $$ and a given amount of work. What can a viper with a stroker motor, nitrous and blower do compared to one with a turbo? Let's compare big HP cars with the MPH they can achieve.

I think we should make some changes to the format to present more information and provide better info/comparisons. I see no reason to break up the section into so many classifications and sections. Lets provide the info people want to know - Who's the fastest and who's in the race. I changed the format to reflect this idea at Click Here - Revised Record Keeper . (this is NOT accurate info, just an idea of how we can improve this section) Maybe we could add a field for Tires. (Michelins, BFG DR, 26x10.5 ET Streets, 28x14.5 ET Streets) Rear end gear ratio?

Providing this information gives members an interesting source to compare potential mods. (Even with all the variables involved)

The site seems to be quieting down lately so lets get some activity and catalog everyone's accomplishments. It should be interesting and informative and provide some entertainment.

Anyone else interested in this section?

Just my .02
Scott