• Drivers Stripe

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Red/Black Interior

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that it all comes down to personal preference and I am pretty set on the drivers red stripe.

If you had to choose between the red/blk interior OR factory applied drivers stripe, which would you choose. Although not paint, the red stripe could easily be applied in high quality vinyl and could be just as easily removed.

#1 - Red/black - Black interior w/ drivers stripe
#2 - Red/black - Red/black interior NO Stripe
#3 - Red/black - Red/black interior w/ VINYL drivers stripe

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just my opinion but if you have a monotone exterior, I like the two tone interior to liven it up a bit. If you have a two tone exterior, plus a stripe, I think a two tone interior might be too much and look better in the single color.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your old enough to purchase a viper you are old enough to decide which color & what stripes you want....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the drivers stripe, and I like red and black.
Buy me one.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that it all comes down to personal preference and I am pretty set on the drivers red stripe.

If you had to choose between the red/blk interior OR factory applied drivers stripe, which would you choose. Although not paint, the red stripe could easily be applied in high quality vinyl and could be just as easily removed.

#1 - Red/black - Black interior w/ drivers stripe
#2 - Red/black - Red/black interior NO Stripe
#3 - Red/black - Red/black interior w/ VINYL drivers stripe

I prefer the Red/Black Exterior with a Driver's Stripe & solid black interior and this is what I ordered the first day that Chrysler system allowed it. I have to have the Driver's Stripe. If they had the Snake skin green available with a Black Driver's stripe I would have probably chose that instead of Red.
If you order the aforementioned Red/Black exterior you can't order the Red/Black interior anyway.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The accent stripe is awesome. Just wished they offered the white stripe with the viper red in the base coupe or ACR. Glad you dont show interest in the hideous green though.

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The accent stripe is awesome. Just wished they offered the white stripe with the viper red in the base coupe or ACR. Glad you dont show interest in the hideous green though.
I agree that I wish the white stripe was avaible on the red and blue coupe....The driver's stripe looks good...

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that I wish the white stripe was avaible on the red and blue coupe....The driver's stripe looks good...

Easy Fix....Have your car shipped to Prefix. Then shipped to your pickup location. Dodge will ship your car once.Then you can have any color stripe.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a source to view which ACR Exterior options determine the interior option?

I believe the only option for interior is red strip on steering wheel.
Black is the color of ACR interior i believe...i might be wrong....

Chris???........

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See post #35--ACR's Available for immediate ordering. It appears the interior is restricted to black only for those cars with the driver's stripe. Looks to me that the two tone is available on all the other colors, just as on the standard Viper. If you don't have the sales brochure to check what color combos are offered, go to the build your own Dodge site.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some of those multi-color interiors just kind of get out of hand. Tooooooooo busy.

And what was said before, stripe the outside, simple inside.

So at 15 to 3 in your poll, I'm one of the 15 for stripes.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no stripes at all, i just like solid colors, like previous GTS-ACR the NO stripe(s) will probably turn out to be more rare, oh yeah and cheaper

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, as that is an awful color for a sports car IMO, and those wheels are the least attractive of the 3 choices. For spending that amount, order exactly what you want.

I guess you dont like Snakeskin Green or Venom Red:rolleyes: RED, thats an unusual color for a Viper:rolleyes: