Red Deer BBQ

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobbie and I (Ron and Bobbie Nichols) are planning a BBQ at our acreage on June 26. We will supply T Bone steak (Alberta beef--mmmm) and chicken and all food. Only requirement is you bring a Viper.:D

All welcome. May have someones birthday cake.:dunno: Just let us know by June 23 if you can make it. PM me or call (text) me at 403-505-2444.

Directions; from Hwy 2 and 11A, go west on 11A 5 km to Rge Rd 282 north (Bluegrass sign), north 2 km. to #39140, left into.

Ron

BREADMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course i'm coming over ron, gotta support team yellow. What about the calgary guys? It's a short drive to Red Deer.

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobbie and I (Ron and Bobbie Nichols) are planning a BBQ at our acreage on June 26. We will supply T Bone steak (Alberta beef--mmmm) and chicken and all food. Only requirement is you bring a Viper.:D

All welcome. May have someones birthday cake.:dunno: Just let us know by June 23 if you can make it. PM me or call (text) me at 403-505-2444.

Directions; from Hwy 2 and 11A, go west on 11A 5 km to Rge Rd 282 north (Bluegrass sign), north 2 km. to #39140, left into.

Ron

:rolleyes:I guess it would help if you guys and gals had a time.:omg:
You can show up between noon and 1 PM and we will plan on a short cruise before we eat.:drive:Snacks as you arrive and BBQ about 5 PM

Ron and Bobbie

Last edited:

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds good, we could meet at the Balzac gas station and travel North from there. Time?

Did you say ChoklatMan was coming? If so they could travel with All Blue ACR and RACR77.:drive:They met on the Calgary cruise.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
perfect so if we can't find a sitter i will meet for the run and they will bring the Dodge truck over after for the meal.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I havn't got my front fascia back from the paint shop so I'll be passing on the BBQ as well.

But you guys have fun. You all coming to Kelowna? Darryl Weflen's looking for the cruise heading West that weekend.

Ted

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so if anyone is not 100% sure how to get to Ron and Bobbie's I will be meeting a gentleman at Deckers in Blackfalds around noon.Seems the owner of the bar is also a Viper owner.I talked to Bobbie since Ron was at work and she said to invite him out to the great get together.So he said he would know around noon if he could make it.So long story short I will be at Deckers in Blackfalds on Highway 2a at noon so if you think you gonna get lost then meet me there.

Shane

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ron,

I cant do it this time. I'm back in Peru but when I get back home in August lets hook up.

Tim

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dangit! I wish I was Canadian!

Hey, if you start now you'll miss Rons' BarB, but I'll catch you a fresh trout and BBQ that and a Burger for yah when you get here at Nimpo Lake.

Ron's place os great, but he doesn't have any mountains.

Ted

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A !!!!!Big Viper!!!!!!! Thankyou to Ron & Bobbie for putting on a fantastic event and extremely delicious meal and treats. :drive:Cruising was Great, just got to watch out for those Off Duty Officers :nono:. Everyone had a great time, Thanks Again, Grant & Cindy.:D:D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great day all and thank you very much to Ron and Bobbie for the excellent planning of the event.We had a great time.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: