Red Gen 1 in Short Pump...Anyone here?

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I took the Viper out to run a few errands since it's such a great day. As I drove through a lot, I saw a red Gen 1 with the plate "VI-PURR" and wondered who it was. Is this anyone here? I'm just curious. Don't see many in the area.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold a red '95 to a guy in Richmond a few years ago... Haven't seen him here on the board. :dunno:

Chrome three spokes??

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye out for a red gen 1 around Richmond. He bought my '95 three years ago and I keep thinkin' I'll see that car again one of these days... Chrome three spokes, V-mania top and black sliders.. Wish I still had it!

I pampered the heck out of it but he said it was about to go into dd service. :omg:

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This didn't look like a dd. I wanted to see who got in it and if they lived around here. Would like to get a group of locals to meet or a regular basis.

I'm looking for a black Gen 1 myself in the near future...that's the car I fell in love with. Wouldn't trade my SRT, but still go gaga for a Gen 1.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That plate has been around for awhile. I can't remember what car I saw it on but a long time ago.

But for the fact you want black, I would say get a 92. I continue to think they will one day be like the 53 Vette in value--close to the same number made. They occasionally come up on ebay--cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog