Red SRT Convert. in Greeley, CO...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...going east on Hwy 34, turned right on 47th ave. It didn't have any plates, so it must have been new. Anyone here?

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get to see the best looking SRT in the Springs every day though, so only seeing a red convert. once isn't that big of a deal, right?
BTW, how's the search for your "SPECIAL" car, get a hold of one yet? I see you still have your '95...

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment NHL. I'm really enjoying the new car. I'm in the process of selling a few cars to make some room for the new addition, but it hasn't arrived yet.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is one I keep seeing on a used car lot in Fort Collins on College Avenue south of Harmony. Maybe they are driving it around.

There is also a new coupe at Lithai Dodge in Fort Collins, black and silver but they want over 100K for it, ha ha ha ha!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CO guys, whens the next dyno day? My supercharged Ram and a single turbo Ram would like to attend. The single turbo guy has been to the facility in Parker several times.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is one I keep seeing on a used car lot in Fort Collins on College Avenue south of Harmony. Maybe they are driving it around.

There is also a new coupe at Lithai Dodge in Fort Collins, black and silver but they want over 100K for it, ha ha ha ha!

That red SRT is at Auto Integrity, I see it once or twice a week.
I'm gonna have to run over to Lithia tomorrow and check out the coupe. Champion Dodge in Greeley has a Red/Silver coupe on their show room, asking sticker for it. :headbang:
Did you get a chance to see the Yellow Z06 at Champion in Windsor? They got it Saturday, and I think it sold Monday afternoon.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update, my brother saw the same Viper in the same area yesterday! If it's you, and your hiding, speak up!