what are you running now?

borla's catback pretty deep

OP
OP
S

SeaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its like beating a dead horse, but the Viper V10 is an odd sounding motor. Seems the louder they get the worse they sound in some cases. The pic above with chambered side pipes screams loud. Yeah I was thinking about replacing the resonators with straight thru non-perforated race mufflers like those from Dynomax, etc.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of great sounding Vipers. My 97 sounds almost as good as my old '71 455 spread bore Pontiac I had when I was a kid. It is tough to beat the sound of a carborated motor. You just gotta experiment and find the right sound for you.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about replacing the resonators with straight thru non-perforated race mufflers like those from Dynomax, etc.

That is what I have on my car. Will peel paint at WOT even with the cats. Some drone at highway cruising but *** I didn't build it for comfort. Let the skirt wearing schoolgirls use Corsa lmao. Oh, and those aren't race mufflers. They're just mufflers.

You must be registered for see images

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Videos, love the sound overlay from Oceans 12? I run stock headers, and fully decatted Bellanger rear exit exhaust with the Bellanger resonators just before the exhaust tips, I have had the car sound tested which it kicks out 128db :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang