Ridelow RT/10

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first picture of it you posted, minus the wheels, looks pretty sick. The rest, eh. The concept looks awesome, but both their roof lines would not work for anybody outside of Frodo.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was always told if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all so...... I will remain silent at this time.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pictures that I took during VOI 11...

You must be registered for see images attach

Did anyone notice the top???? really?? I am hoping that someone had the top sitting next to the trash hoping that the next person to empty it would mistake that for a 60's ****'s dirty sheet and throw it away.

Not my cup of tea, but *** is the point here? I always relate Viper's = fast, this thing screams 80mph and lost control. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing....

To each their own, but the leopard print makes me want to poke myself if the eyes.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya i mentioned before about the mirrors on the hood, I just dont get it, I will say one thing I kinda liked was the painted hood hinged and spring assembly

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think the engine bay covers trap the heat? That has to screw up the cars cooling ability, what little it has from the factory! Like the concept, some of the details are too personal for the masses.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yes it will definitely screw up the cooling of the engine, the vents on our hoods really is not enough as it is but then to block them, yikes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave