Ridley Creek State Park BBQ 5/30/09

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to invite all of my VCA brethren to join me at the Ridley Creek State Park BBQ this Saturday 5/30/2009 (rain date Sunday 5/31). It is our second one and if it is anything like the last one it will be a blast. It is being catered so I WILL need a head count asap. I am pretty sure they are doing a pig this year as well as other types of food. If you are not a member of the CF and would like to attend just give me a yell and I will let them know you are attending so we can be sure to have enough food.

I am at work right now and cannot access the CF so I will update this thread with the details/price per head and a link to the thread on CF which includes directions etc... when I get home.

This is NOT a corvette only event as there will also be a bunch of the Delco Cruisers that will be attending. It also sounds like there may already be a few Vipers coming, I am not sure if they are from here or not, if not I will be sure to tel them about the VCA. So if you enjoy cars there will be all types in attendance for your viewing pleasure. I hope to see a bunch of you there. Come on guys, lets show the Vette guys what "real" american muscle looks like. ;)

CF Link
[EVENT} 5/30 BBQ Picnic at Ridley Creek - Corvette Forum

Park info
Pennsylvania State Parks - Ridley Creek - PA DCNR

COST: $12 - $15 per person, still to be determined.
This will be collected at the BBQ, look for the guy in the yellow hat
You must be registered for see images