right hand drive

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there!

Do any of you have a right hand drive viper? Was there anything non standard in the conversion? strange parts, etc? we might be converting a 04 SRT-10, and a 99 GTS.

thank you!

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I am aware there are only three Vipers in the UK which have been converted to RHD, and I don't think any of these are in the UK club at this time.

Two were owned by the head of Chrysler UK, I believe one was an RT/10 and one a GTS, if memory serves me correctly the conversions were done by Home :: Viperformance® Melbourne, Australia (03) 9729 8911, who are the only company Worldwide who are properly licensed by Chrysler/Dodge to perform the conversion. The RT/10 was stolen and burnt out a couple of years ago, and converted into a GTS lookalike.

The only other RHD Viper in the UK was a private conversion done to a GTS which was almost completely written off following an accident on UK roads.

Sorry I can't be much more help than that.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive seen Aus conversions plenty of special parts were fabricated, quite a major task, i have a few pics of the RT if it helps and can put you in touch with the owner who converted into a GTS

the other Aus RH conversion, a red GTS was up for sale a few months ago

imagine the effort involved just in reproducing the dash, re-wiring, moving the steering wheel, gearstick and pedals over, its probably a lot cheaper to buy their parts, 64 of them according to this article !
Dodge Viper News :: Viperformance® Melbourne, Australia (03) 9729 8911

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thanks guys! you got me headed in the right direction now! very helpful. thanks again.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why right hand drive ? just so you know in the UK right handed converted cars arent that popular

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang