Roe Fan Kit Questions

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the kit, read the instructions, saw the write up in the How To's.

Any secrets or instal tips?

Anyone have a better picture of where the temperature sensor goes, it is hard to note in the picture provided in the kit and in the How To section.

And is there a way to wire it direct without tapping the wires?

Thanks

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone take a close-up pic of the temperature sensor placement for me?

Thanks

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine was a pretty simple install. nothing to write about, just follow seans directions

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so will one of you 2 folks please post a closeup pic of the temperature sensor mounting?
Thanks

Reaction score
Joe,
Did you get a picture yet? Also, There is a cool timer that Sean has, or you can wire in a switch. I have added a switch, just inside the driver side of the hood (where you can reach in and touch the back of the PCM cover). Three position toggle. Up is Roe kit functions normally. Middle is Roe kit is out of the loop (meaning it is basically off and the fan functions as stock). Down, fan is on, 100% of the time. The switch normally stays in the up position. If, for whatever reason, I think the fan has run too long after shutdown...I can move switch to middle. No danger of harming anything....it is bascially acting like it was stock. Never have used the down position....I just could put a double throw toggle in there though. Ex-Navy means I have redundant redundancy! LOL!! Maybe some day I'll relocate the switch into the cabin....but I've never needed it in the past 6 year.

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
If you can, shoot me a pic of that temp sensor mount for me please.

Thanks

Reaction score
Joe,
You've got mail:

2Roe1.jpg