Roe Racing is now an Authorized Mopar Performance Parts Distributor...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

In addition to Viper parts, let us know if there's anything else from the Mopar line that we can get or price out for you. We're now at WD directly with Mopar and will be updating our site soon.

Regards,
Sean

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great. Let me know what's available for my 1500 Hemi Ram.

Andrew

I agree Andrew, the Hemi Ram needs some performance enhancements. The stock PCM is choking the Hemi power. :(

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great. Let me know what's available for my 1500 Hemi Ram.

Andrew

I agree Andrew, the Hemi Ram needs some performance enhancements. The stock PCM is choking the Hemi power. :(

so does anyone know if the Vec 1 or 2 will work with the Hemi. I have been pleased with the truck, but more is better. :D

S

SUN RA KAT

The VEC1 works great with my 2000 Ram 1500 with a highly modded 360 - makes 350+ HP. I found out I was running way too rich and dialed in the VEC1 and didn't lose any power and picked up 2 MPG.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean....how about the VEC1 for the '03 Hemi ?

Andrew

That would be interesting since the new Hemi is Drive By Wire. Once mine is out of the body shop in 100% working order, it'll be outfitted with the new Paxton Hemi Kit.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay....I'll bite. What is Drive by Wire, and what is the new Paxton Hemi Kit?

I'm interested in Mods for the truck. All I've done is K&N.

I'm not ready to lower yet and change the wheels. I'm good with the 20's and the ride the way it is, but I think the brakes ****, and I am already soon going to call my dealer on a warranty for new front rotors.

Andrew

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay....I'll bite. What is Drive by Wire, and what is the new Paxton Hemi Kit?

I'm interested in Mods for the truck. All I've done is K&N.

I'm not ready to lower yet and change the wheels. I'm good with the 20's and the ride the way it is, but I think the brakes ****, and I am already soon going to call my dealer on a warranty for new front rotors.

Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Unlike your Viper, the Ram Hemi doesn't use an accelerator cable to open the throttle body. There is actually a potentiometer attached to the accelerator pedal and the throttle body is opened via a small electronic motor. Due to the complexity of this system, Kenne Bell has pushed the release of their kit back until after the new year whereas Paxton will be releasing their kit shortly after SEMA.

My Hemi 2500 is completely stock with the exception of the K&N panel filter and ran 16.4 @ 89 at our crappy local track. All in all, not too shabby for a truck of it's size.