Roe Racing Supercharger Intercooler Pic....

S

SUN RA KAT

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...my Viper is looking forward to becoming an ex-creampuff...

You go Sean!

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw a picture the other day when my viper been modified at Roe racing, to tell you the truth i miss dealing with Roe racing, all the best Sean.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see the pic.....Remember Sean...when I was in your new shop you promised me one of the first ones....I may send my car to you or M2 for insall and tuning.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way im sure the setup will be 100% same and 100% effective Sean is the man and I have complete faith in Roe racing (**** look at my sig).

Keep up the great work Sean

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sean, just wondering if you can give me some advice.. I want to use a twin screw on my Lexus SC400. I am in Australia, but am willing to buy from the US. I can't seem to find anywhere that sells the Opcon/Autorotor, or even any detailed info on their product line. The only options I have so far are the Lysholm from Whipple or Kenne Bell. Can you suggest some way I can get a look at the product line and pricing from Autorotor?

Thanks!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miles,

Sean sells aotorotor superchargers fro Vipers, I do not know if he has the rights to sell them for a Lexus, if Kenne Bell sells a lexus kit then that is probably an autorotor as that is what he uses.

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Kenne Bell's part numbers, I believe they are Lysholms. I'm not sure if the companies are related? I think Autorotor might own all or part of Lysholm.. not sure. Or maybe Opcon is the parent company and owns both? Who knows..

I am not after a kit. All I want is the supercharger. There is no kit for it, I'm making it all myself.

EDIT: just found a page on Opcon's website. Looks like Opcon AB owns Opcon Autorotor AB, and recently also acquired Lysholm Technologies. Opcon also own Laminova, and all of these are based just outside Stockholm.

I have heard there are differences between the Autorotor and Lysholm units - something about the Autorotor may have stronger bearings or internals, and may be capable of higher RPMs for the same size compressor? Dunno, but it would be good to see some material from Autorotor, if they are interested in selling to the retail aftermarket.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Miles,
Drop me an e-mail with what you're after for compressor displacement, or what size the engine is if you're not sure.
I'll forward it to one of the guys in Sweden that can hook you up with the appropriate compressor and let you know what drive housing lengths are available.
Regards,
Sean
[email protected]

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the intercooler that Kenne Bell is offering with their hemi kit. I don't know how it works, but can something like that be used for the viper Sean?

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms, We got the charger on the day before I left to go and race in LA. I have alot more to do but its still a work in progress. Are you going to the V10's in FL.?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms, We got the charger on the day before I left to go and race in LA. I have alot more to do but its still a work in progress. Are you going to the V10's in FL.?

How did you do in LA? I bet the car feels like a new animal now! I'm going to try and make it to Florida. At worst, I hope to make it even without the car, but that would really bother me.
Congrats on the install. Next time we line up together, I'm backing away with my tail between my legs. :)

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its running pretty good but it still needs a good tuning done. I took 2nd place so I was very happy. Hope to see you in Fl.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Either way im sure the setup will be 100% same and 100% effective Sean is the man and I have complete faith in Roe racing (**** look at my sig).
Yes, speaking of your sig:

1999 R/T ADDING NEW ROE PRODUCTS EVERY DAY

1999 MUSTANG GT AUTO- SHIFT KIT-CHIPPED-3:55 GEARS AND UNDERDRIVE PULY FOR NOW

You aren't actually "ADDING NEW ROE PRODUCTS EVERY DAY" now are you, so why say it?

Then your hyphenation in the Mustang bit makes little sense. For example, *** is a KIT-CHIPPED-3:55 which the hyphenation implies is an actual thing. Then there is the gross misspelling of "pulley" which would embarass your 4th grade english teacher who originally taught you the word.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I ment to spell it that way because im unhappy with it (you know like a diss).

secondly I dont mean everyday litterly (as much as I wish it was)

thirdly *** diffrence does it make how I use my hyphenation?? get off my d*ck, you pay way to much attention to me if you notice all that, I think you are in the wrong club your looking for the HCA not the VCA.

HOMO CLUB OF AMERICA

BTW this had nothing to do with this thread so why start this?

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
BTW this had nothing to do with this thread so why start this?

You're right. My reply had little to do with the thread, aside from you specifically telling readers to look at your sig.

It's my inherent loathing of dumbfucks that made me reply.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All kidding aside we (as in myself included) are screwin up this thread and there are people who want to read about the intercooler not the 2 of us sit around talkin shyt like chicks at a baby shower, so if you must continue this lets take it to either the alley or chat room ect but lets not mess this thread up either way.

RedSrt007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 year Bump!! LOL

anyone have pics of the intercooler that was posted? I would be interested to see how it was designed to fit!!

-Thanks!

-Red

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Red,
I think the intercooler was dumped in favor of the water/**** injection. It would be best to call Sean to confirm.

RedSrt007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Red,
I think the intercooler was dumped in favor of the water/**** injection. It would be best to call Sean to confirm.

Yeah, I have water/****, but I still think a good water/**** and intercooler setup can definitely yield some good results!

I would be interested in seeing the pics....even if he removed it due to liability, I would be interested in seeing how it was done (idea)

-Red

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I've seen the intercooler would be next to impossible to produce. Since there is not enough room on the manifold to allow for plumbing to go through. If you look closely at the manifold there is absolutely no space for any pipe fittings. I'm sure if there was a way to do it Sean would have done it already.

For God's sake man can you just let this thread RIP..... :dead: :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang