Roe Supercharger Intall - Western Canada

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good installer for a Roe supercharger in Alberta, BC or even one of the north western States?
Thanks for any info.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be interested in installing it for youif you'd like to drive it here. It's only about a 6 hour job. I also have a Roe on my car and some experience with them.

I couldn't find any tuners with previous experience with the Vec., although they were all certain that they could tune the car after an hour to familiarize themselves with the program. Tuning is tuning.

I also have the computer interface for the Vec and card reader/writer. If you don't have the interface for your computer I'd suggest ordering it from Roe as it comes in handy, if you need to make adjustments to the tuning.

Send me a PM if interested.

Ted

OP
OP
B

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Ted, I might be following up with you on that.
I have talked to Davenport and they install paxton's but I plan on going with the Roe (2000 GTS).
Thanks for the help.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap if you made this post during last year's summer holiday I would have been MORE than willing (but first and foremost able) to help. No experience so far but do have wrench skills..

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So far as I know I'm the only one with a Roe in the area. I did talk to one guy in southern Wash that said he's got a 1000+rwhp Roe, but that's all. There is at least a half dozen Paxtons around BC/Alta though. Mopac has some experience with SRT10 Paxton pickups (in Langley).

But, yah I'd be happy to give you a hand if you need it. It's also a spectacular scenic drive out here, if you slow down enough to look, lol.

Ted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you? If you are close to Red Deer, Cam at Lightspeed Innovations has my Roe off now(working on motor). He seems to be good and dyno tunes it when he is done. His phone number is 403-346-7960. Good luck. You can never have too much power!!!!!!:2tu:

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32