Roe Supercharger package for sale

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I'm even asking, but how much without the VEC2? Is the free install deal still in play? :rolaugh:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for a gen2. It could be used on a gen1 with the correct brackets but they would have to be aquired from Roe. Roe does not have them in stock, they would have to make them.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we know the Roe you are selling works? I honestly think you would sell this quicker if you put it on a car you have at your house, and then have that car make a few passes at the track. Then again, that's just my opinion..... :1up:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already offered to let Tony install the SC on my car for free and let him write it off on his taxes, but he wanted to get all legal-eagle on me and say no. Some people are just hard to work with. He did offer to sell me the Roe and a Gen 2 engine for roughly what my car is worth :rolaugh:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we know the Roe you are selling works? I honestly think you would sell this quicker if you put it on a car you have at your house, and then have that car make a few passes at the track. Then again, that's just my opinion..... :1up:

I have video....that's probably better than you getting a divorce :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96