rollbar pics?

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any GTS owner have a pic of their rollbar? i am in the market. and, where did everybody get theirs? let me guess, Partsrack?

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ordered a btr rollbar (race legal) today for my viper from tom welch. 1-3/4 diameter and .120 wall thickness, bolts right in or can be welded in. it comes with a drivers side removable side bar and can be powdercoated any color. i ordered black. supposedly it does not get in the drivers way and does not restrict your rear view mirror vision. i will report back next month on what i think of it after i get it installed and drive around with it, etc. :2tu:

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Redsnake,
I just ordered my rollbar and decided on the Autoform from Partsrack. Both the BTR and Autoform lookd like quality pieces but in the end I went with Autoform.
Autoform does alot of quality pieces for the viper. My $.02

Fast Eddie

OP
OP
R

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys. i think i am going to go with the BTR bar b/c it looks as close to stock as anything i have seen....

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a BTR roll bar in my car. I like it. No obsrtuctions either. Pretty easy install. PM me your e mail address and I will e mail you some pics. I had my roll bar powder coated.