RSI spark plug wires

tophermecier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone use these and have feedback on quality or issues? They’re reasonably priced amongst the rest of the after market options like Quality/AB, Scott’s, MSD, etc.

Appreciate the feedback on their wires. If none, maybe I’ll play mule and write up my review.

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set on my Gen III that RSI built for me a couple of years ago. I like them very much, no issue(s) at all.

ETA I just read the descriptions on the RSI website, what is described is what I have and the same materials are used for all model years. They are very nice!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tophermecier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Not much in the way of reviews on these, since most seem to default to Quality/AB. Not against going that route, but I have a slew of things I was going to pick up from RSI and figured I’d grab these while there.

Peter Kater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there, I honestly don't know the RSI brand you mentioned, but have replaced the original wires (24 years old) on my GTS with the Quality Wires and am very satisfied with all aspects / functionalities they present.
I would definitely recommend them to you as a an excellent pick.
Regards,
Pete
:usa2:

OP
OP
T

tophermecier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there, I honestly don't know the RSI brand you mentioned, but have replaced the original wires (24 years old) on my GTS with the Quality Wires and am very satisfied with all aspects / functionalities they present.
I would definitely recommend them to you as a an excellent pick.
Regards,
Pete
:usa2:

Thanks for the feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32