Run Flat Tires?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EBay ad states that this 2001 has "new run flat tires". Does anyone know if they're really available yet in the factory stock size? <FONT size="1">(or is this just the typical EBay idiot not knowing squat about what the heck he's selling?!
rolleyes.gif
pissed.gif
)</FONT s>
I've sent a note to the seller with the question but no answer yet. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1844886446

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey citysnake. I was born and raised in Willamsburg bklyn,near Peter luger's. Will be getting a snake over the winter after my C5 is paid off. Would love to check out your car one day.
As far as your Question not to my knowledge. I was going to tub my C5 and put in bigger tires but they do not come in run flats any bigger than stock c5 size. Which is much smaller than the rears of a Viper. Unless something new came to the market in the last six months. And I thought the idea of carrying around a can of flat fix was best left undone.

rics06viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Michelin, has stopped making tires, run flats for the Viper but they still make the tire in a non run flat. Found out the hard way need a rear tire went back to the dealer to order one was told the tire was on back order and they didn't know when I'd get one tried to get one from Michelin was told the tire was no longer begin made!!!!! In a run flat non run flat yes.:2tu:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for digging up a 7 year old thread :2tu:
:rolleyes:

Funny, it doesn't bother me the least little bit when someone thinks that they have something to add to the forum. (Even if it was a bit hard to understand.)

I do get ********** though when I hear about Iraqi insurgents setting off roadside bombs next to our troops. I guess that its just a matter of sensitivity level. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960