Ryan's Ride NEVC Event #8 (June 22 2013)

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I don't know about you - but I have put on a couple hundred miles between rain drops and Snow storms this spring and I can't wait for the more good weather. ANY excuse to drive!

Please note the date of the event- It is Saturday, June 22 2013. Your event calendar has it listed as the 23.

The Event we have scheduled for June 22 while may seem like an entire season away, it is really just around the corner.

We will be showing off our rides in a car show for the morning/afternoon.

While the details will be made more clear as we get closer to the event- we should be in Plymouth, staged and ready by 10:00AM

During the car show- there are 2 activities that happen about the same time. the Charity Bike Ride and a Charity 3 mile walk.

No one is obligated to do either (The ride can be a challenge unless you borrow one of their bikes) but the walk should be great along the water front.

The link to the registration is Register for Ryan's Ride or Walk

What we do after the event is also up for discussion. There are some great restaurants on the water front and I don't live too far away so I can host a bar-b-q if needed. As we approach the date, more details will be filled in.

Thanks again to the New England Viper Club leadership for selecting this event for this season- you won't be disappointed!

Eric