?'s for CT. Viper Owners...

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
?\'s for CT. Viper Owners...

I have been to both Pappas Dodge in New Britain and Holly Dodge in Middletown. Any thoughts/experiences with the Viper techs at either one of these establsihments? Obviously Tator for major work...Additionally, the sales manager at Holly never even f'n called me after I went to him last Spring after I said I was def. going to buy a Viper, he said he'd do a search, never called or anything - so I went back with my Snake and let them know about their poor customer service. I could tell he didn't take me seriously as I do look pretty young.

Dave.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ?\'s for CT. Viper Owners...

Tators for all work, not just major work. He's too closeby for you not to.

Then you wont have deal with the BS from those guys...

Prfgdwrnch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tator's for sure. Chuck goes the extra mile and then some. The dealership is old and small. Don't let that fool you. The work is excellent. The barbecue is great. Chuck is an owner/enthusiast.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No reason to buy or service from anyone other than Tators especially because you are so close to him. With so few of these cars produced there is no way for these techs to have adequate experience to service these cars. Its no dig on their mechanical abilities its just a factor of their exposure. Its just not worth the aggravation plus Chuck and his guys know these cars inside and out. Odds are they have seen any problem you will encounter dozens of times before.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I live in Wallingford. If you need a ride down and back to Tator's email me. I do not bring my car to anyone else. If it is regular maintence than we can tackle it together. I have changed plugs,wires and all the fluids by myself. :D