Sad day--sold the GTS...

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had an RT, GTS and have an 05 Commemorative Edition SRT,(9 of 100) and I can't tell you how sad it was to part with my GTS today--perhaps the best design of any Viper.

It was tough selling the RT years ago but even tougher selling the GTS. I love the SRT-- best driving of the 3, and with the wife's new XLR-Valentine present I was simply out of room with our other 3 other daily drivers. In summary, almost 25,000 miles and not a bit of trouble. A great driving, great looking, classic, reliable car (just like my RT with 49K miles). One of the best ownership experiences ever--we are truly blessed to have these great cars.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your "loss" but at least the Commerative helps alleviate the pain. One of the best, if not the best color combos for the SRT.

starcity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saint_Spinner (Mel),

Yes, I purchased Terry's 2000 Red w/ Silver Stripes GTS from him. What a great guy to work with, Terry is a stand up guy! He went above and beyond to make this a great transaction. He is a 3 time Viper owner and takes great care of his toys.

If you're in the area, swing by and take a look at it. It should be here March 11th or sooner.

This beauty will find an excellent home here on the West Coast!

Chris, Star City Motors

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saint_Spinner (Mel),

Yes, I purchased Terry's 2000 Red w/ Silver Stripes GTS from him. What a great guy to work with, Terry is a stand up guy! He went above and beyond to make this a great transaction. He is a 3 time Viper owner and takes great care of his toys.

If you're in the area, swing by and take a look at it. It should be here March 11th or sooner.

This beauty will find an excellent home here on the West Coast!

Chris, Star City Motors

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the heads up...as soon as I unload my NSX, I'll be giving you a call. I have family in your area, so once the NSX is sold I'll be goin your way to check out the vipers & visiting family. Hopefully I'll be drivin back to L.A. in one. :D :2tu:

Viper87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( such a sad day! when i get my GTS i'm gonna treasure it forever!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960