Saddest day of my life

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. Sorry I havent updated on here about the new car but I have been here in Calgary since last week staying with my youngest brother. He has been in Hospice here for the past couple months and this morning at 4am he lost his battle to brain cancer. He was 37 years old and one of the nicest friendliest guys you could have ever met. I did not realize how loved he was until I saw how many people loved him and want to be here to celebrate his life with our family. He has a wife and a 4 yr old boy that are still here and will be part of our family forever. We were lucky in that we got to say goodbye but watching him the past few months was unbelievably hard. To see someone that was so full of life slowly go downhill is the worst but we are glad he is out of pain and is with God in Heaven and will be waiting for us with one of his bear hugs that he was so famous for. RIP bro. We will miss you!!!!!:(

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've also been down that road...I lost my brother to cancer @ the young age of 49. He too was one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. Loosing them is hard, but having them free from the pain and suffering makes it a little easier.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ginger

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My deepest condolences to you...my thoughts are with you and your family.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What? Really?

Weird, I lost my brother. Grandmother, Mom and Dad from Cancer.

Part of buying my new 2000 Viper GTS was because it was in Phoenix and my wife's Aunt was only a couple hundred miles from there. She has been battling Melanoma/Cancer for the last year or so. We flew to Phoenix, bought the Viper and then drove to Palm desert to spend a few days with her Aunt while she's lucid and slighly mobile.

Rizzo, we feel for you. God be with you.

Ted Hlokoff and family.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good friend of mine lost his wife last week to the same thing :( Really sad news, sorry to hear of your loss. Ive got to attend a funeral soon for my friends wife, not looking forward to it one bit :(

Hopefully now there not in any more pain, and I'm sure the man upstairs will look after them ;)

Things like this make you realise you should give life your best shot, my condolences to you and your family.

Mark
:uk:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very sorry to hear this.

Puts things into perspective...maybe the tire shine issues I had last night aren't so important.

Hang in there.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just unbearable to read of your loss. I relate to his 4 year old. Tragic to say the least. This is why I have "spiritual" doubts.

Condolences to you and your family Rizzo. Hugs from us all.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry Rizzo... Not much worse than losing a brother so young.
I have lost a few close family members to cancer ... to see them go down hill is very hard to deal with. But like you said the one thing I take away is at least we got to say good bye knowing there time was limited. A person gets a bit more closure then a sudden death.

I bought my first Viper after being in an accident that I lost my Father. Gave me incentive to get well. I had a car on its way that I needed to be able to drive . I needed to be able to work, to pay for it, for that matter .

My dad and I were on our way back from one of my good friends, Dad's funeral when we got in an accident . I shattered my pelvis so bad, doctors didn't think they were going to be able to fix it so I could walk again . Thought the damage was to severe and to close to my spine . I was on my back for 5 months .

But an unforeseen death is as hard to deal with as one that you know that is probable .

In the end we are all on the clock . We all need to appreciate the time we have and how precious each moment is .
We will die before we are ready, and there is no praying or hoping or wishing that will get back the time we did not spend wisely.

So sorry to hear about it . If there is anything I can do to help in any way let me know . My work is really slow right now and not doing a lot for next week or so. If there is anything you or your family needs let me know .

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just remembered what my Dad said after he told me that his was terminal.

"We're all dying, I'm just doing it a little faster, that's all."

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to read about your loss, My condolences to you and your family Rizzo.

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your Brothers passing, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.