Santa Claus visits The Junkman!

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know what you're thinking. "What did he bring you?" you're asking. Well it wasn't Santa who brought the gifts, it was me! I brought Santa the gift of gleam and grub. A shine to die for and a tight belly to end the day. Santa called me up and asked if he could visit the Junkman's garage. I said, "Sure!" So we set up a day that I could show him my magic.

Check out the damage that was in Santa's sled. As you can see, he had the usual swirl damage.

You must be registered for see images

... but he also had some more wicked action going on!

Now Santa is no stranger to work so once I gave him all the instructions that he needed as a novice to machine polishing, I gave him the PC and allowed him to go at it. Santa's identity is being concealed for obvious reasons. :D

After the first pass with SHR, Santa could not believe his eyes. The paint was almost flawless with the first pass! So we did another pass, did some passes with FMP and took some pictures.

Santa was so happy, that he gave me some lucky white beard and told me that it would be full as his by December. I can't wait! Before he left, it began to grow so we took one more picture.

Oh shucks, I think I just outed Santa Claus! :D

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible difference Junkman! I've been waffling on getting a random orbit polisher, but this set of photos may have finally motivated me to get one. Thanks for posting and give my regards to Santa.

F

FrgMstr

Awesome update! I got a random orbit polisher, I think I need to learn what pads to put on it.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Frgmstr--
Go to the ADAM's site where you will see what pad to use for what Adam's product--how do I know this??--none other than the "Junkman" Man helped me with this. He is very helpful to us "polish mortals" when we ask--Dave

OP
OP
J

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome update! I got a random orbit polisher, I think I need to learn what pads to put on it.

I'll hook you up with a direct link but first, check out this thread. Go to post 26 and start reading. That thread is LOADED with information. You will learn a ton just by reading it. After that, check out this thread. It will break stuff down to the point that you can't help but learn. That I promise.

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junkman,
You need to come down to Sunny SoCal and hook us up. Maybe our Club Pres. can set something up if you ever decide to come down and share your mad skills.
The shine on that car looks bad ass. I have the same color and I'm willing to let you demostrate your stuff on it.
So.... when are coming out?

Demoe

OP
OP
J

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junkman,
You need to come down to Sunny SoCal and hook us up. Maybe our Club Pres. can set something up if you ever decide to come down and share your mad skills.
The shine on that car looks bad ass. I have the same color and I'm willing to let you demostrate your stuff on it.
So.... when are coming out?

Demoe

Whenever somebody sends me a plane ticket! I use to live in SoCal so I have fond memories of that place. The traffic has gotten worse since my days and people have migrated all over the place (the South Central LA I knew no longer looks the same). But hey, if the money is right, I'll fly anywhere. I just got back from Tampa, Florida. Had a blast. Got to play with these!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62