Saphire ACR

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So on one of my many visits to the galleries for my daily drooling sessions :D i saw a picture of saphire ACR. But I was under the impression that they were only made in saphire ACR's were only made in 01' with gray stripes, and thats what the registry says to. What am i missing? :confused:

Edit- For all that read this before the edit i didnt mean to say "***" i meant to say gray stripes. I have nothing against stripes or *** people.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't help with your quest as I thought they were only offered with stripes as well.

Oh and best color ever btw.

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, i hadnt looked at that page. I think i just found my dream viper. Saphire is definatly the best color IMO. :headbang:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, i hadnt looked at that page. I think i just found my dream viper. Saphire is definatly the best color IMO. :headbang:

shappire is deffinetly the best color. it looks even better with stripes. good luck finding one :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

shappire is deffinetly the best color. it looks even better with stripes. good luck finding one :2tu:
I got a few years, i still dont got my lisence :eek: :D

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got a few years, i still dont got my lisence :eek: :D

Well in the mean time might I suggest something very affordable, cheap to insure, and available in the same bitchin color:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

One of these days I will find a sapphire GTS I like and have a nice matching pair.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my sapph blue viper, I can only imagine it in the ACR version oh yeh!

Wifey's Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One just sold recently. It had 800 miles on it and went for 70k. There's a non ACR GTS with Cognac interior in Chicago for sale. Has about 11k miles and the dealer will take 54k.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This 01 Sapphire w/ stripes ACR actually did not sell at $70K. The two day owner returned the car after being unable to insure it within his budget. The car now has 1,100 miles on it... (what a PUNK)

Contact Kris Day (who is a joy to talk to) at one of the following (Please say Todd from the VCA refered you):

Contact Kris Day for more information.
Toll-Free: 888-583-7278
Phone: 888-583-7278
Mobile: 515-208-1472
Fax: 515-278-4371
[email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4562094477

This car seems a little steep in the high $60K range, but looks like a killer example.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i've seen pics of the car with the cognac interior, as rare as it might be I think it's down right ugly. Prefer one no stripes with black interior.

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres one with cognac interior? I thought i liked them with no stripes before but now that i look at them more i think i like the stripes better.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i've seen pics of the car with the cognac interior, as rare as it might be I think it's down right ugly. Prefer one no stripes with black interior.

wow never seen a single viper I thought was ugly

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow never seen a single viper I thought was ugly

The car it's self was awesome but I can't handle that interior.

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Check out my '01 Saphire GTS/ACR in my gallery.

I'll attempt to post a picture now

9142PICT0007-med.jpg

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that could make it look better is a nice pair of stripes!

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CANTDRIVE55
I see you have fog lights. Are they Dodge parts and are the wires already there? I mean is it a plug and play type of deal? I know the light switch still pulls out on my ACR so I know the switch will probably work. I like the fog lights and might consider putting them on mine.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that could make it look better is a nice pair of stripes!

No way Sapphire doesn't need stripes at all, leave that for the bumble bees. Now a set of black wheels would be on a whole new level.

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSREDDOG,

These were an "Add-Back" along with the AC. I have the Dealer sticker showing such.

PS. Everyone, thanks for the compiments. I like it sans stripes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang