SATURDAY MORNING BREAKFAST CRUISE INSTEAD!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. Last time I tried to meet up with three or four guys at Maureens. AS THEY WERE PULLING OUT I WAS PULLING IN, coming from Brooklyn. I'll pass..
HUH??? Just meet us along the way.

D, lets pick a spot on the LIE just past the Cross Island. How about taking exit 32 Little Neck Pkwy and meet on the service road at 8:00AM? Then we can get back on the expressway and exit at 35 shelter rock road to cross over to the Northern State.

Porsche Steve, Plum and Keith (if he's comfortabler with the group) can all meet us on the LIE service road at exit 32.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so were meeting on LIE 800AM.. LITTLE NECK PKWY EXIT..EASTBOUND SERVICE ROAD RIGHT!

Well, so far it's you and me AE! Guess we should wait to hear from the rest of the boys.

A T H E N A

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke with Plum and he's in for 8AM off exit 32. I'll firm it up with our Porsche Steve (but you know these Porsche guys...arrogant as the day is long).

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the map quest impared....

2402exit_32.jpg

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TTsteve,SLS,ACR Steve damn I have a lot of personalities

You may be suffering from multiple personality/sports car disorder which is not neccessarily a bad thing. I wouldn't mind that disorder myself.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attendees So Far:

Adam96
Dimitrios
PlumCrazy
kizmyasp 00gts
ACR STEVE
YO TONY
CITYSNAKE
V10MAFIA
QTRTURN
Keith"State of Confusion" (355? at least go to the 430)

Keith, I'm meeting Adam at exit 36 on LIE Shelter Rock Road and Service road at 7:45 sharp if you want to meet us there.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keith is way too confused. he doesnt know if hes a boy or girl. 355 or 430. think he is trying to get his post numbers up for the award vca is giving out. you know he's NOT showing up unless there are ferraris, collar shirts and small penises involved.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keith is way too confused. he doesnt know if hes a boy or girl. 355 or 430. think he is trying to get his post numbers up for the award vca is giving out. you know he's NOT showing up unless there are ferraris, collar shirts and small penises involved.
He may go if we can get one of these to show up.
7328keithf.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:shocked: I can not believe you would say such a thing Dimitrios. Don't worry, I will be there and for the record, the 430 is UGLY!!! :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, you are a very smart man. See you tomorrow. Where are you meeting by the way?

Also for this Exit 36 on the LIE, I will just see you guys there or is there a specific spot or complex?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call us in the AM...book smart im not keith. street smart i am my young jedi...

BTW charlie bring out your new toy so i could set your color settings

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope this fog clears, i cant see a dang thing now. but im gonna be there at exit 32 at 8am.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I just took a drive to check the weather and it *****. Can not see a darn thing here and the roads are soaking wet. Out on this one. 6 Hours of details happens to disagree with me going.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always a blast with the the boyz! Yo Tony had fun on 347 rolling out of 2nd... Thanks everyone for starting the weekend off on a great note..

Happy Holidays..

Adam

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy Holidays boys sorry I missed ya all this mornin have a good day and I will talk to ya all soon

Russ

P.S
was Yo Yony a good boy today? lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang