SATURDAY MORNING BREAKFAST CRUISE INSTEAD!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attendees So Far:

Adam96
Dimitrios
PlumCrazy
kizmyasp 00gts
F355?

Anyone else?? Also, Phil, are you doing both events on Saturday? This one and the auto show one?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, why not ? ...i gotta lot of catching up to do as far as driving this car goes..lol

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a definite maybe. My only complaint is that the drive is SOOOO much better taking the Northern State rather than the LIE.

Any way I can convince everyone to meet along the NS? I HATE the LIE!

A T H E N A

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, ya know id follow ya. i never went on the northern state and wouldnt mind doing it to learn it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any meeting spots before exit 51?
For the NYC folks, we can meet at the Shell Station on Van Damn and 48th St. just on the other side of the 59 St. Bridge.

Or we can meet right off the LIE 108th Street exit (going east) in Queens (next to PS 220-I went there :laugh: ). There's room there for several cars and the service road leads directly on to the Grand Central Parkway and the Northern State.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2402ps_220_long.jpg

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or we can meet right off the LIE 108th Street exit (going east) in Queens (next to PS 220-I went there ).
----------------------------------------------------------

WHAT?!?!? I went there for Kindergarten and St Leos for Grammar School.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
732811.jpg

Keith, your in Levitown these days?. We're practically neighbors. When I see you expect a nice neighborly punch in the heart. Welcome to NY. No more attendance issues or excuses!!! I'll be at your front door with BADVENOM. Something that you don't want to wake up to. :bonker: :bonker: :bonker:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay so where can I meet you guys on northern state..how about I meet you guys on northern state around sgelter rock road...call me my cell and Ill get on there and merege in with you guys when you in route..say around 815 or so..

Adam

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. Last time I tried to meet up with three or four guys at Maureens. AS THEY WERE PULLING OUT I WAS PULLING IN, coming from Brooklyn. I'll pass..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456