SAVE THE DATE!!!!!

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got your card to "SAVE THE DATE" of February 21st for our "AFTER THE HOLIDAYS" party Carmen & Vanessa. Unless the new granddaughter decides on scheduling her arrival that weekend...we'll be there!:baby: Our grandson was five weeks early, so maybe she will already be here by the 21st.:dunno:

We're looking forward to hearing more about the gathering and seeing everyone. It's been a long winter already!!!

Ginger & Denny

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, we are still working on the details, we know what we want to do, just trying to get some cooperation with some local businesses so we can do everyting in one area. We want to try and avoid a lot of moving around especially if it stays as cold as it is now...
We have scheduled our planned tour, blocked rooms at the hotel, just trying to finalize dinner and meeting arrangements. Hope to get someting out by end of day Monday.

Ginger, hope you are feeling better, I know it has been a difficult week

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Carm...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The coffee and Grammas' Kitchen Pumpkin Muffin that "Dr. Denny" just brought me tasted almost like it should.

It's been a looooong week!:omg::headache:

Got your card...thanks!

Ginger

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the gathering and yes, the winter seems long this year. Hope the snow stays away for that weekend!

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the gathering and great company :2tu:. We are going through Viper withdraw :crazy2:!!!! Pray for good weather :drive:!!!!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Emails have been sent to all current members and members from 2008 that I had email addresses for, hard copies have been mailed to all that I did not have. It's official, the "After the Holidays Party" is February 21st in Harrisburg. For alll of those requiring rooms, there has been a block set aside at the Radisson in CampHill Pa. We will be touring the State Capitol Building prior to dinner at the Radisson, and after dinner we will have a meeting and party. If you have any questions please contact me
Thanks
Carmen

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...so who can we look forward to seeing at this event? We know of some that are attending. Sounds like a great day/evening. We're looking forward to seeing all of our Viper friends. :) It's been a long winter and we have a long time to wait for spring. :omg:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess no one is coming:dunno:....maybe they are all out shoveling

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got done shoveling! We'll be there!

Carmen, I will be letting you know our menu choices this week.

Wait, it just snowed again. :mad:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got done shoveling! We'll be there!

Carmen, I will be letting you know our menu choices this week.

Wait, it just snowed again. :mad:

Thanks Brian, I imagine you are trying to keep the driveway clear for a special delivery;)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, now I am jealous...that is awesome. You have to post up some hi-def pics. Glad to see you got the look you were after. The question is will you still keep it when the Yellow ACRs hit the street later this year:omg:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No jealousy permitted...you have one of the VOI specials, one of my personal favorites!
As for the yellow ACR, we'll just have to sell the house to buy one of those! :nana: Wait, the house contains the garage...that won't work.

This ones a keeper. :2tu:

Boy, we are really getting off topic, aren't we. So, anyone else joining us for the holiday party...anyone, anyone?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No jealousy permitted...you have one of the VOI specials, one of my personal favorites!
As for the yellow ACR, we'll just have to sell the house to buy one of those! :nana: Wait, the house contains the garage...that won't work.

This ones a keeper. :2tu:

Boy, we are really getting off topic, aren't we. So, anyone else joining us for the holiday party...anyone, anyone?

I agree, c'mon folks we need to get more people coming to the party....:headbang:.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the things we want to talk about at the meeting is what we can do with these to help the Childrens Miracle Network.....not to mention how nice they look in our own collection

IMG_08201.JPG

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to come but I don't think it will be Viper weather in 3 weeks. Even if it doesn't snow there is way too much crap on the roads. Besides I am in "withdraw from use" mode for insurance. Looking forward to the Lancaster event in April.:headbang:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigJag, rarely does anyone bring their Viper to our after the holidays gathering, this is where we typically just get together, have some fun, talk about cars etc...you should try to make it, if not we will see you in April:2tu:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigJag, we're not bringing a Viper either as I don't feel like putting the snow chains on this year. ;)

Like Carmen said, it's just fun to hang out with other Viper owners, get to know them, talk Vipers, etc. It will just get you that much more "pumped" for Viper season too! Come if you can!

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes!!!!!!!!!! No new grandbaby yet! :baby: The Dr. is saying she won't arrive until probably sometime the week of the 16th. :panic::panic:
We will have "the big brother" when she arrives, but sure hope we can make it to this party.

It's always great to see everyone after the holiday season has come and gone! It's usually a sign that spring and Viper season are not far behind.

Ginger

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring "Big Brother" along, Trinity will need someone to hang out with anyway:)

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh....he likes cars, and I'm sure he would like hanging out with Trinity, but, being away from Mommy and/or Daddy overnight might not be a good thing for "MA & PA." And, we would like for all of you to still be our friends at night's end!!! :crying:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The grandbaby arrived on Monday, Feb. 9th.:baby:
We're looking forward to seeing everyone on the 21st.:dance:We need a day away!

Ginger

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We greatly appreciate the invitation. However, we are going to sit this one out :( Looking forward to the upcoming events with our Pa. friends.

Brian & Penny.......

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem, I will ber sure and include you on our mailings, hope to see you in April for the Covered Bridge Tour:drive: