Scam on ebay with my GTS

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happens all the time. My 350Z has been used by several individuals and companies to advertise certain modifications without my consent. Really there is nothing you can do about it unless they're actually trying to sell your car. The picture is just a representation of the product they're selling, a 'file photo' if you will. Not much you can do.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew it was your car because of all the swirl marks in the paint :hitfan:

OP
OP

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew it was your car because of all the swirl marks in the paint :hitfan:

Carmen!!! you're the BEST! LOLOLOLOL

I guess all those 20 coats of wax and buffing did nothing....I think I better get it repainted! :D

Dave :usa:

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Advertise-on-a-New-Dodge-Viper_W0QQitemZ7619688505QQcategoryZ67216QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yep, thats my GTS and my yard! Anything that I should do in this situation? Or just let it go?

Thanks to Brian in PA. for posting other link.

Dave

I suggest you go to the ebay home page (www.ebay.com) and click on the "live help" link at the top right and get a chat going with one of their staff and tell them...that seems to be the fastest way to get your "message" to them.

-J

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Send the jacka55 an email telling him that if he is going to use your car for advertising, you at least want 50% of the profits :2tu:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my favorite part:

Shipping costs: FREE
US Postal Service Priority Mail®

That'll give the mailman a hernia for sure!