SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol :D ..

I just got one heck of a deal on one of the Anson/JRL 1:12 R/T10 models that I have been wanting for 3 years now :p Color is yellow.
Today I got confirmation from the former owner that he reveived payment, and tomorrow he will put it in the mail. Now I'm letting you guys guess first about how big of a deal I got, I wanna keep the tension going for a bit :laugh: The only thing I will currently disclose is that the seller lives in The Netherlands just like me, and not in the U.S. or anywhere else, which saves me a very big swallow on a bottle in terms of shipping cost :headbang:
Here are some pictures. The very first one was taken by the seller, the rest I got from previous Ebay auctions that I all lost:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, what's next Willem? ;)

Hmm... how about you sell me your real Viper as a late birthday (march 31st ;) ) gift for 1 symbolic euro :p ? Or just one of the seats so I can build my own office chair :D ?

I'm gonna see if I can do the same trick as I did with my 1:43 GTS: building a Sean Roe supercharger and maybe if I got the right skills and equipment I will try to make me a Paxton, or any kind of other stuff (as opposed to 1:18 this is a better scale to experiment with) :)
My ultimate dream is to make a yellow Gen 2 RT/10 out of it but that goes way beyond my capabilities :(
What I CAN also do is make a garage display to go with it... plans, plans, plans :p :usa:

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one of those bought it at the dodge dealership
paid like 140.00 bucks.Would like to trade for a red and white gts or blue and white. Have box and in excellant shape
o miles :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
en nu een zwarte gts.....

Dan moet ik wel iemand zien te vinden die deze kan converteren naar een zwarte GTS, want deze maken ze absoluut niet in deze schaal :crazy:

Then I'll have to find someone who can convert this one into a black GTS, for as of yet no one makes a GTS in that scale :crazy:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way Elmar... I'm gonna owe you at least one beer when we meet again for giving me the tip of looking at the site you mentioned ;)
I been there many times to look for a REAL car of my own but I never had the idea that this one could appear there as well as on Ebay :eek:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one of those bought it at the dodge dealership
paid like 140.00 bucks.Would like to trade for a red and white gts or blue and white. Have box and in excellant shape
o miles :D

Well then have a guess at what mine costed me :p BTW, I am getting it new-in-the-box as well :D
I can guarantee you all that you will faint when you read what I paid for it :2tu: