Scraping front end

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The curb on my driveway and the front end of the Viper are not getting along too well. I have tried approaching/backing out at angles, but it doesn't seem to help much.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My driveway scrapes at times. I just go slow, it's on the bottom and won't be seen. I'm thinking of lowering my GTS, and if I do, I'll cut about an inch off the bottom and let it just taper to the sides.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine is doing the same thing

thought about repainting it, but it'll just happen again, oh well!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always scrape backing out. When driving out I never scrape... and I have my GTS lowered...Keep practicing...AL... :D :D

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruser --

I used one of those protectors like the one that you showed from Parts Rack (I got mine from Snake Oyl). It worked fine for a while until the day when I hit an unexpected dip in the road -- the protector snagged on the dip and bent one prong under -- not a pretty sight. I took it off because I was afraid of further snags.

Just go slow and keep the angle as sharp as you can. :p

venom1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hydralics on all four corners that way you can 3 wheel around the corners and impress everyone. lol just kidding just in case there is someone out there with a viper with JUICE. Venom 1 2000gts