Scratches from Car Wash

Ray R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What other details are you looking for? My water comes from a well. I have pressure tanks in that system that produce between 40-75lbs. From that system I just run a garden hose into the filter/RO system I use to wash the cars. The process is VERY slow, which is why it takes 3 days to fill the holding tank. As for whether or not I should drink it.... I was told that PURE H2O is one of the best cleaning agents found, because it naturally absorbs minerals. So if you drink it, it absorbs minerals from your body. Of course, those minerals can be replaced by foods, vitamins, etc. But why drink it if it has negative nutritional value, and you can use it to wash the car instead? For most folks, the common household water filter will certainly help a lot. In my case, the problem was silica. A common filter won't remove silica. That's what the RO (Reverse Osmosis) system takes care of for me. I change the filters and re-charge the softener once a year. And this system is totally separate from my house/yard/etc. It's only used to wash the cars.

Larz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you ever fix the swirl marks and scratches left from the car wash? What did you use? Did you buff by hand or use a machine?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian R