SCT PROGRAMMER.....

OP
OP

06redviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
next week im trying fastlane, strictly performance or hpe .... thank you guys for all the advice.....and comments. i'll keep you posted ...:confused:

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know this thread is old, but wondering what the outcome was? I just purchased a 9550 SCT tuner for my 06. Not sure what month mine was mfr'd but it is a First Edition. I figure for the price I got it, if it doesn't work it won't be hard to sell to get my money back.

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Buying it cheap is what got him into this mess. Had he spent a couple bucks extra and bought it from a Viper SCT tuner, they woulda taken care of him.

I dunno, it's a weird error message. Did the dynoshop have another unit they coulda tried?

Do me a favour, hook up the SCT and then read out the calibration code for your car.

Going cheap on a TUNE is the WORST thing you can do for your car. #1 cause of engine failures. Always always get a dyno tune. Not all cars are the same. NONE.

I usually use SCT tuners and have the custom tune that came with the tuner uploaded, but I then have the program looked at on a dyno to make sure it is working as intended and have it adjusted if needed. 15k motor > 500 dollar tune

OP
OP

06redviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this thread is old, but wondering what the outcome was? I just purchased a 9550 SCT tuner for my 06. Not sure what month mine was mfr'd but it is a First Edition. I figure for the price I got it, if it doesn't work it won't be hard to sell to get my money back.

still with no custom tune, havent had the time to take it to another tuner shop here in houston, just to confirm what the other shop told me.. ( that because of the month it was manufactured custom pcm tune couldn't be done) and to be honest ...i dont know where to take it. so if someone here on the forum knows by fisrt hand a performance shop in Houston,TX. please let me know.

thank you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang