Seat Cover Logo?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered seat covers from Wet Okole and I wanted them exactly like the one that shows up here in their gallery:
Wet Okole Hawaii - Image Gallery

The problem is they told me that they no longer can get the Viper Logo as it was purchased from another company who discontinued making the logo. Apparently, the sales person stated that it was an "iron on" type logo. Does anyone know where I might be able to get something like it. The logo in the picture really dresses up the seat cover. I guess I am looking for some type of logo that can be ironed on.... Thanks for any ideas. :)

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, got the same answer.. I just ordered Wet Okole covers for my VOI9.. Apparently DC gave them a "no go" on doing it, to any more covers.. It does look sweet though.. What did you go with? colored inserts??

I went with black covers, with FULL blue piping.. I thought the Blue piping was a little too loud. Given the console is already "blue" in the car.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, got the same answer.. I just ordered Wet Okole covers for my VOI9.. Apparently DC gave them a "no go" on doing it, to any more covers.. It does look sweet though.. What did you go with? colored inserts??

I went with black covers, with FULL blue piping.. I thought the Blue piping was a little too loud. Given the console is already "blue" in the car.

I went with 1/2 piping and red inserts just like the picture I linked to. I thought that would look the best in a 94 Red Gen 1. Let's hope someone has an idea about a logo.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the WO covers on my 350Z and I really liked them...

You'd have to have a neoprene friendly iron-on.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could you just have it embroidered after you get them?
It would look better then the iron on

I may do that if I cannot find an iron on. I do not know how well "neoprene" material embroiders? And, I would have to be careful about the backing behind the embroidery so it does not abuse the leather seats that are in mint condition. Thanks. :)

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try this; I had the piece of material embroidered, before the covers were sewn together.
My seats are fabric inserts.

Viper_Seat_New03a.jpg

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered seat covers from Wet Okole and I wanted them exactly like the one that shows up here in their gallery:
Wet Okole Hawaii - Image Gallery

The problem is they told me that they no longer can get the Viper Logo as it was purchased from another company who discontinued making the logo. Apparently, the sales person stated that it was an "iron on" type logo. Does anyone know where I might be able to get something like it. The logo in the picture really dresses up the seat cover. I guess I am looking for some type of logo that can be ironed on.... Thanks for any ideas. :)

Been looking for seat covers for 1994 RT/10 also. Do you have there info to order from them? Did you call or order online?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good of match is the red?

And are they hot in hot weather as suggested above?

Well, it's neoprene so it is, by design, waterproof. That means it doesn't breathe well. It's not "burn the back of your legs" hot like leather is, but it does get warm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4