Seats came back today(pics)

phantred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

ups is late on the package that has the doors, knee blockers, and center console, so I have to wait 1 more day:(

OP
OP
P

phantred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
venzano did them. I was gonna have a local place do it, but I liked the work on his website, and when I called him with some questions, he explained in detail what it would take to change out my cognac interior, how much it would cost and all.

He also sent tech sheets on how to remove everything. Bought the factory black carpet at dealer cost for me. All in all, a fantastic guy to work with. I have no idea if I got a good price or not, but it was the same price for a local place to do it, and they weren't going to do the steering wheel and ebrake handle.

Total in leather and labor was ~7k plus another 900 for black carpet, and shipping was rough from tx, but nothing too bad.

OP
OP
P

phantred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they rewrapped the boot, i didn't keep the leather off of it. I kept the surounds of the seats(everything but the center pieces

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a great article in a recent issue of Viper mag that really brought out the workmanship of Venzano. Great product but it's too rich for me.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
venzano did them. I was gonna have a local place do it, but I liked the work on his website, and when I called him with some questions, he explained in detail what it would take to change out my cognac interior, how much it would cost and all.

He also sent tech sheets on how to remove everything. Bought the factory black carpet at dealer cost for me. All in all, a fantastic guy to work with. I have no idea if I got a good price or not, but it was the same price for a local place to do it, and they weren't going to do the steering wheel and ebrake handle.

Total in leather and labor was ~7k plus another 900 for black carpet, and shipping was rough from tx, but nothing too bad.

They do a lot of Vipers and the seat are really comfortable. Like be careful not to fall asleep while driving comfortable :shocked:

OP
OP
P

phantred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks nice, but $7k???? seems awful expensive

7 k was for seats, center console, steering wheel, ebrake handle, doors, repainting speaker grills, knee blockers, shipping it all to me(including the new carpet) and taking the time to carefully remove the old leather.

leather is not cheap, and while I have never done any of this work, I would assume it takes some skill and patience.

But, the most important fact, when I saw the work and payed the man, I didn't have an ounce of remorse, and that says a lot about an expensive purchase.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So long as you are happy with the result is all that matters.

I love the look. Similar colors to my Mamba interior. Congrats and enjoy.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< leather is not cheap, and while I have never done any of this work, I would assume it takes some skill and patience. >>

dont forget too that the venzano leather that i have seen is a very high quality. you get what you pay for.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7k???

chad at snake hydes does it for like 3k?

let me also add that i had my interior done by chad, (chad doesnt actually do the work BTW - he is a middle man), and i did pay alot less than 7k. however, my door panels were color dyed for instance and were not covered in high-quality leather like venzano did here. i am not slamming chad here, i got what i paid for. i am just trying to illustrate that we do get what we pay for.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John's right, you get what you pay for. I too, had Venzano interior on my Gen1 and the quality of the leather and workmanship was 1st class and worth every penny.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7K AHHHH YIKES MAN! Did they give you a reach around at least?
No freakin way i'd spend 7K on SEATS and interior trim. I Black Sem dyed my other pieces for about a total of 30 buck. Think they look like crap for that cheap NOPE they look just as good as stock black ones for about a 1/100th of the price new.
Man snakehydes is even expensive to me, no way would i spend 3K much less 7K.
Those seats better we pleasuring you while your sitting in them or something.

BUT they do look good, your interior is going to be cool now! Post pics once their all in and installed.

Any of you that spend that much must be loaded! Worth every penny ? HA couch yah sure buddy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang