Sebring, June 8th!

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got back from Sebring on Saturday, man, that was wicked! Chuck sure has one bad-**** GTS (minus the left side)
smile.gif
Anyway the whole day was incredible, from seeing a berlinetta challenge car to a shelby gt 350 to a porche gt3 - just awesome. didn't get very many good runs in myself, but it was more than enough to convince me of the world of vipers. Fri night was awesome as well, as chuck ever so graciously let me pilot his rt/10 around a little.......I HAVE PICS OF SEBRING AND OF THE FERRARI SOON TO COME......just wanna say thanks to a super-nice guy for him letting me be his PIT CREW and tell him we'll do it again anytime - also, if any of you viper owners have never road-raced, you DEFINTELY need to try it, it's bad-a$$!!!!!

Thanks chuck

Bill

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help Bill. It's a lot of work being driver, crew chief and pit crew at these events and it was great to have your help. You're welcome to come along to any events you want and if you need to stay here that's good too.

Next time I'll promise you more track time.

Sounds like your biggest problem now is, GTS or RT/10.
laugh.gif

BTW Nice Lightning truck.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madman, you're in poser heaven down here in Tampa. Friday night's show is 10 minutes away and Saturday night's show is less than a mile from my house. You're welcome to stay here. Like to take you to the track too. Let me know when. The welcome mat is always out for fellow Viper crazies, even posers.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you see Chuck did not say SRT. That gawd awful red headed stepchild. It's a shame to loose the fine pedigree the Viper once had!