Security Guard Joy Rides a ZR1. But look., there's more....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes you can fix stupid, beat the holy **** out of him once a week till he is not stupid anymore----------:usa:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, do you think both his parents are dumb or did one of them make a drunk mistake and knock-up the village idiot (or get knocked up by the village idiot)...unbelievably dumb.

Regards,
Aaron

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What he did was criminal but you have to admit that his driving skills weren't shabby. He controlled the power well. He did not control his own ego well. The YouTube post was, as so many of them are, a pure unadulterated Darwin moment.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guy lived his dream and cared less about his $7 bucks an hour..He can find 10 more jobs that will pay him minimum wage an hour tomorrow. But he could only drive the ZR1 once..

The car appears fine with maybe one mile added to the odometer and some carbon blown out..

Kid was wrong

Reaction score
The owner of the car is Woodhouse Dodge, thats our boys isn't it

......the car belongs to the Woodhouse Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge auto dealership outside Omaha, Nebraska. Steve Karaus, an employee of the dealership, was not pleased when he saw the video on Jalopnik and was quick to charge into and deal with the situation.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why I do my own work....

HHHHAAAAAAA!!! As Twister said, 7 bux/hr don't buy you a good GUARD (to paraphrase).

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya thats why he is a decent driver there,practice makes you better every time you do it---hmmmm i wonder what # car that was?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of the car is Woodhouse Dodge, thats our boys isn't it

......the car belongs to the Woodhouse Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge auto dealership outside Omaha, Nebraska. Steve Karaus, an employee of the dealership, was not pleased when he saw the video on Jalopnik and was quick to charge into and deal with the situation.

Hey Bill P. That car has been abused. What's the reduced price? LOL.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think that guy should have to pay a heafty fine to the owner of that car,and if i was a judge i would put a 3k mark on that guy,its no differant than ***** slapping someone,thats about what it cost to do that,***** slap someone--i hope he has to pay-thats total bs to do that to a car if its not yours..

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mother of all Aholes ! This happens all the time but posting it on Youtube is just plain dumb...

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya we didn't do anything stupid as kids. Come on, at that age i did much worse then that.I would of at least spun it around 8 times then got out and raised my arms in victory.This is a perfect add for GM to sell this beast :)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya we didn't do anything stupid as kids. Come on, at that age i did much worse then that.I would of at least spun it around 8 times then got out and raised my arms in victory.This is a perfect add for GM to sell this beast :)

i would never do that.. ive done some crazy ****,but would not do that to a object of that nature-not on someone elses money-- i guess im just not on that level..

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yes, some of us did stupid s@@t when younger, but I was never stupid enough to record it and then post it (okay the internet wasn't around then).

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not his car and he had no buisiness touching it. But I don't think he "beat on it" too badly. If a ZR1 can't take that then I'm glad I have a Viper. Fire the a$$ and be done with it.

But it's exactly this kind of thing that worries me about taking my car in for any kind of service. Fortunately I've never had to leave it anywhere overnight, or where I couldn't keep an eye on it.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dummie is lucky he was driving a Vette instead of a Viper because any dummie can drive a Vette with the nanny assist. He would have totaled a Viper.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A$$holes break your window of your viper and steal it from your garage while you are sound asleep and Tbag you before they leave to joy ride your Viper from 2AM to 5AM and then set it on fire in a ghetto back road area..

I see a few of these a month..thats an A$$hole..This was just a kid living the dream. To him the car had no "real" owner and he had access to the keys and wasnt stealing. As well some dealerships allow lot jockeys to move cars around and shuttle people ect.

Again he was wrong but thier are far much worse people out there

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Twister. Yes, the guy is a ***** and deserves punishment, but it could've been worse. I'm sure the ZR1 can take a beating 20x worse than that and still not be hurt.

Just to be clear, I don't condone what he did AT ALL, but I think firing him would be sufficient. Pressing charges over this is a bit strong, IMO.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Twister. Yes, the guy is a ***** and deserves punishment, but it could've been worse. I'm sure the ZR1 can take a beating 20x worse than that and still not be hurt.

Just to be clear, I don't condone what he did AT ALL, but I think firing him would be sufficient. Pressing charges over this is a bit strong, IMO.

I agree as well. Hard to quantify the amount of "damage" that he did. Fire him and be done with it.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well lets see.... about 300.00 bucks for the rear tires, 1000,00 for the pebble rocks, another 1000.00 for his grimmey ass slobbing in and out of the car,probably dragging his big dumb fat feet all over the door panels,not to mention his ass wrenching the leather bolster in and out..hmmmm,lets see..another 1000.00 for a reminder to never do that again.. now that wasnt to hard to figure out on a price...