Seller Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was considering buying this Cobra when this happened to the owner! All sellers need to take there time and verify all info. prior to sale.

THIS COBRA WAS STOLEN SUNDAY 01-05-03

Hello......
Beware My 1966 AC Cobra was Stolen Sunday at 12 Noon. The person traded me a Stolen 1999 Corvette for my Cobra. This person who went by the name of "Gus" told me he was an Auto Broker from New Jersey. His E-Mail address was [email protected] . He gave me a Legitimate Looking New Jersey Title. I went to my DMV to transfer the title and that's when I found out the 1999 Corvette was Stolen. According to Local Police and the FBI this is a Scam that is and has been working utilizing E-Bay as a market to find Automobiles and Customers. Beware of any automobiles purchased from the New Jersey area. Make sure the Title is Clear and Clean before you buy or trade. Please notify me if you are contacted by anyone wanting to sell or Trade a Cobra Matching this description.

This AC COBRA was a Replica of a 1966 427 AC COBRA, Red with White Stripes down the center. less than 8,000 Original miles. Engine is Power By Ford High Performance 302CI with over 300 HP. Alum Eldebrock Intake, Holley 750 Carb. Cobra Valve Covers and Air breather. Engine Transmission, Rearend was new in 1993. "COBRA" has a 5-Speed Transmission with a Posi-Traction rear end. "Original Style Hillibrand Alum Wheels" 5-Lug with 3 Bar Knock Offs. BF Goodrich Radial TA's with raised white letters front and rear. It has a Very Excellent Stereo System and also comes with a top of the line "Fitted Car Cover". It also has an "Alarm System". This "AC COBRA" does not have a Top, nor does it have a Heater. This "AC Cobra" was built in 1993 and is currently titled in the State of Virginia as a "1993 Roadster".

You can still check out the E-Bay ad that was posted.......
eBay Motors item 1875578084 (Ends Jan-04-03 18:01:48 PST ) - Ford : SHELBY/FORD AC COBRA

If you have any information or would like some more pictures of the Cobra sent to you please let me know. I appreciate you placing a bid on my Cobra while the ad was on E-Bay.
" Thank You "
"Any Help will Be Greatly Appreciated "

Status
Not open for further replies.