Selling my 2006 Black SRT Vert

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of For Sale threads on here lately. I have been a member for a long term and will continue to be. Can I get a pass for this ad?

My 06 Black Vert with 400 miles (yes it is basically new). It has the 5 spoke rims (someone told me they are Sidewinders with the large lip). Stored in my climate controlled garage and just had an oil change. In service date is late October.

$68k will take it.

viperpic.JPG

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice vert, those aren't the sidewinders. Those are the regular 5 spoke WP6 wish I had room for another

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the SRT and will get another one. I'm moving and managing too many things right now to keep hold of this car. Easier to let it go to a good home and jump back in the game this fall when I get settled. I'm going to lose my tail on the car but worse things have happened.

Hope it goes to a VCA member like all of my prior snakes.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the SRT and will get another one. I'm moving and managing too many things right now to keep hold of this car. Easier to let it go to a good home and jump back in the game this fall when I get settled. I'm going to lose my tail on the car but worse things have happened.

Hope it goes to a VCA member like all of my prior snakes.

Well good luck with the sale. Im sure it will go to a good home. :2tu:

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey:

I know a guy looking for a copperhead...is yours for sale?

Be

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black is one **** car. You should have no problem selling it at that price. It is very fair. That picture looks like it is in fornt of Bud's in Ohio. Is that where you bought it?

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all. I priced it to sell quickly and hope that someone from the VCA jumps on it. Not very many stories to tell with 400 miles. The pic is from the dealership. My Copperhead (#44) was sold over a year ago. I do things on whims and wish I would have just kept it. I will probably regret selling this car until I get my next Viper...

If interested you can call (410) 604 2040. A great Viper shiper is local to me and I can save the buyer a bunch by delivering the car to them.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey:

I know a guy looking for a copperhead...is yours for sale?

Be

I am considering getting back into another GTS, so my Copperhead might be available. It has only 1,200 miles with an in-service date of 10/06 so it has plenty of factory warranty left. Looking for around $66k most likely.

Dropped you a PM.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking, great price, and I'm sure it's perfect as are all your cars. As a side note, there are no "passes" for classified ads. This site survives on advertising revenue unlike others with donations. Ads in the classified section are free to VCA members so the assumption is if the VCA member is too silly to also add the ad to the classifieds at least no revenue is lost and the priviliges of membership are still protected. So the post stays if it is a VCA member and a gentle reminder is sent to ad it to the classifieds. In the case of a non VCA member the post is removed until the ad is added to the classifieds and paid for.

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check out pic #7 on the autotrader ad. 18 miles and the check engine light is on. Yep, it's a dodge!:lmao:

Ah, my quotation would be "yep, it's a Pontiac". Happened every time I took the '97 Trans Am through a puddle of water, and the engine stopped. (Pontiac service never found the problem. Sold the car at 70k miles).

So far '06 SRT is running fine with more than 5,000 miles on the odo in less than a year...

Peter

mynewviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice looking car... Wish now I had waited but when I'm looking I never find anything as nice as this....:dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302