Selling my '96 GTS :(

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my \'96 GTS :(

well guys, even though i haven't owned it long, i need to sell my '96 GTS :(
thanks to chuck tator for your help on everything. i'll own another one in a couple years and still browse the board.
if any of you guys are interested, here is the ebay ad for my blue/white stripes '96 GTS with 13k miles...asking $45,900
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414226577
see you all
PS - 1TONY1, i'm in dalton if you want to meet up in the next few days.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Selling my \'96 GTS :(

As you state in your ebay ad:
" you can buy an extended Dodge warranty for the car for $800-$1900 (depending on length of the warranty.)"

where can you get an extended warranty for $1900 for a Viper?
Thanks

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This car is sucha joke! It still is bone stock! Still has ripple tubes and stock exhaust! don't be fooled!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This car is sucha joke! It still is bone stock! Still has ripple tubes and stock exhaust! don't be fooled!

I bought a 4 year 48K mile addeed care plus warranty from a dealer in Oklahoma for $1550 for my out of warranty 97 6 mos ago. It does have a $200 deductable though. Let me know if you want the number of the dealer.
-Jonathan

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wcollera....Perhaps you need to clarify why you think "This car is sucha joke" It says the smooth tubes are not in the picture. How do you know it has stock exhaust ?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stupid question, don't mean to knock the car down, looks very nice.How come you say it has 515 horses??All you did was throw catbacks on..It doesn't make that much ponies??I think thats what WC meant to say..

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stupid question, don't mean to knock the car down, looks very nice.How come you say it has 515 horses??All you did was throw catbacks on..It doesn't make that much ponies??I think thats what WC meant to say..

I can't debate the hp error......that's why I was asking WC to clarify.

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the car dynos 435-440rwhp, that would equate to ~515hp. That doesn't sound out to far out of the norm for an intake/exhaust modded GTS.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC