Selling some parts

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm taking my car back to stock. I have a few parts for sale. E-mail me if you are interested. [email protected] Also please note that I'm in San Jose CA right now.

Mopar Viper bra - used only once...paid $180...selling for $100
Viper car cover - used...selling for $100
StopTech Big Brake kit -front- includes 2 piece slotted rotors, red calipers, brakeman pads. Used for 1.5 year and purchased for $2800...now $1400
Corsa 3.5" exhaust -used- paid $1400 now $700...I don't want to ship this since I don't have a box. Local CA pickup would be best.
Viper logo/and pads 1 5-point harness- paid $280 now $140

:usa:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm taking my car back to stock. I have a few parts for sale. E-mail me if you are interested. [email protected] Also please note that I'm in San Jose CA right now.

Mopar Viper bra - used only once...paid $180...selling for $100
Viper car cover - used...selling for $100
StopTech Big Brake kit -front- includes 2 piece slotted rotors, red calipers, brakeman pads. Used for 1.5 year and purchased for $2800...now $1400
Corsa 3.5" exhaust -used- paid $1400 now $700...I don't want to ship this since I don't have a box. Local CA pickup would be best.
Viper logo/and pads 1 5-point harness- paid $280 now $140

:usa:

Why?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam! Haven't see ya for some time. Hope all is well.
I'd like to see if the brake kit is worthwhile for me. What kind of condition are the pads and rotors. Damn...I remember when you were posting about braking them in!

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CitySnake!!! Unfortunately I need to get rid of the Viper so since it is going back to the dealer and I'm already taking the beating I want to sell the parts since they will not give me anything extra for them.
The brakes are in great condition. I think that I have an extra set for front new but can't tell if they are for stock or Stoptech. They will be also included in the kit.
However I have to say one thing...those brakes squeak a lot when lightly applying the pedal. But when you nail it make sure to buckle up or you will be flying trough the windshield.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, sad to say but ever since I got to CA I drove the car only a few times. I got in to offroad thing and getting a cheap Land Rover to have fun in the desert. It looks like the East Coast people were a lot more in to fast cars than CA guys are. I also got back in to road biking so I need a car to take my bike and gear. For some reason CA changed me.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, sad to say but ever since I got to CA I drove the car only a few times. I got in to offroad thing and getting a cheap Land Rover to have fun in the desert. It looks like the East Coast people were a lot more in to fast cars than CA guys are. I also got back in to road biking so I need a car to take my bike and gear. For some reason CA changed me.

I can't imagine there are not many fast car guys in any area in CA (might depend on what area in CA but still) :confused:
Come on guys, can we make ElDiablo Viper change his mind with a meeting of some sort? I'm sure people got contacts everywhere.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I sold all of the parts. Most of it will be shipped this week but the Stoptech will have to wait till the next week as the shop that I trust is closed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4